Sharp xe a203
Solved
Hello,
I have a problem with my cash register again, it says "ej almost full", if I know how to empty it using all my paper, I would like to know how to empty it with a simple maneuver;
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0
I have a problem with my cash register again, it says "ej almost full", if I know how to empty it using all my paper, I would like to know how to empty it with a simple maneuver;
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0
2 answers
-
ModeratorHello
See Labor code: 68 in the notice on page 64/65 or 66/67 of the pdf below
http://www.sharp.fr/cps/rde/xbcr/documents/documents/Marketing/Operational_manuals/XEA203_Manuel_Instruction.pdf
Excerpt (click on the image to enlarge):
Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it’s not there... -
Hello,
Thank you, the problem is resolved. Have a good day.