I'm looking for a Java application for Nokia 5200.

Solved
Hi everyone
I just bought a Nokia 5200, and I wanted to install some SIS applications, but every time I get an error message: <you need to install the Java SIS on your phone>. Do you know where I can get the Java application for the Nokia 5200 or a video player application?
Thank you for your replies
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

26 answers

  1. .sis applications are reserved for Symbian phones like the N-Gage and Nokia S60...
    The Nokia 5200 is not a Symbian phone; it supports .jar and .jad. That's it.
    8
    1. THANK YOU
      0
  2. ok but where to find the .jar and .jad applications?
    1
    1. I found a good site for Java applications, so Symbian.
      Well, it’s up to you to decide: http://sonneries.carrefourinternet.com/darlinr/26/mobiles-11100026/ringtones/1-jeux_java.asp
      0
      1. Hello, your page cannot be found.
        2
        1. Hello, if you want games, themes, mobile applications for the Nokia 5200, go to www.mobile9.com, you'll surely find what you're looking for.
          1
          1. <ba>So, I'm looking for a website that can give me free games for my Nokia 5200.</ba>
            0
            1. HELLO GO TO THE SITE LUCIFER999.FREE.FR USER CODE AND USER 96 GAMES ARE WAITING FOR YOU FOR FREE I HAVE TRANSFERRED THE GAMES BUT NOT TRIED YET BECAUSE IT IS FOR A BIRTHDAY PLANNED THIS WEEKEND IF YOU TRY BEFORE THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW IF IT WORKS

              0
          2. I am looking for applications and themes for my Nokia 8800.
            0
            1. BONJOUR, ALLEZ SUR LUCIFER999.FREE.FR CODE UTILISATEUR ET UTILISATEUR 96 JEUX SONT DISPONIBLES
              2
              1. Hello everyone, please I would like to send games and themes to my Nokia 5200 phone from my PC (I have no Bluetooth, infrared, or cables). If you have another solution, please let me know. Thank you in advance.
                0
                1. HELLO GO TO THE SITE LUCIFER999.FREE.FR USER CODE AND USER 96 GAMES ARE WAITING FOR YOU FOR FREE. I HAVE TRANSFERRED THE GAMES BUT HAVEN'T TRIED YET BECAUSE IT'S FOR A BIRTHDAY PLANNED THIS WEEKEND. IF YOU TRY BEFORE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS. 3 message(s) posted since Sunday, February 3, 2008
                  0
              2. Me, the problem when I want to go on LUCIFER999.free.fr is that it asks me for my password, etc.
                0
                1. HELLO TITOU NO, IT'S NOT YOUR PASSWORD BUT LUCIFER'S ONE, SO YOU TYPE USER AND USER TWICE AND THEN YOU DISCOVER A PAGE WITH FILES AND THERE IS THE GAME FOLDER FOR NOKIA 5200 (96 GAMES AT YOUR DISPOSAL) YOU DOWNLOAD IT AND IT'S DONE. FOR INFO, I'VE TESTED SOME GAMES ON AN ERICSSON AND IT WORKS.
                  0
              3. I have the same problem as Titou; I don't understand what I should enter for the username and password. Please help me.
                -1
                1. HELLO JAKI, YOU NEED TO PUT THE WORD USER IN THE USERNAME AND THE SAME IN THE PASSWORD, THEN A WINDOW OPENS, YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILES. IS THAT CONCISE ENOUGH? A+
                  0
              4. C'est ce que je fais mais ça ne marche pas.
                0
                1. I can't download applications; I can only take games and themes.
                  Help me.
                  0
                  1. HELLO JAKI, CAN YOU BE MORE EXPLICIT ABOUT YOUR DIFFICULTY IN LOADING THE FILES?
                    1
                    1. LUCIFER99 this site only has old games, add better ones.
                      0
                      1. Salut à tous, tous ces sites ne marchent pas. Avez-vous d'autres sites pour télécharger gratuitement des applications ou des logiciels ?
                        0
                        1. Once I download the file, I unzip it, then I need to put it on my phone's memory card since I don't have a USB cable.

                          Be careful, I don't want my phone to be damaged.
                          0
                          • 1
                          • 2