I'm looking for a Java application for Nokia 5200.

Solved
Hi everyone
I just bought a Nokia 5200, and I wanted to install some SIS applications, but every time I get an error message: <you need to install the Java SIS on your phone>. Do you know where I can get the Java application for the Nokia 5200 or a video player application?
Thank you for your replies
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

26 answers

  1. .sis applications are reserved for Symbian phones like the N-Gage and Nokia S60...
    The Nokia 5200 is not a Symbian phone; it supports .jar and .jad. That's it.
    8
    1. THANK YOU
      0
  2. I want a game for my phone, thank you.
    0
    1. ahah benji68545 was my old username and I don't know what I'm talking about lol now I have plenty of games if you want some and the site lucifer 999 is crap the games
      0
      1. I am looking for a Java application for Nokia 5200.
        0
        1. Once I download the file, I unzip it, then I need to put it on my phone's memory card since I don't have a USB cable.

          Be careful, I don't want my phone to be damaged.
          0
          1. Salut à tous, tous ces sites ne marchent pas. Avez-vous d'autres sites pour télécharger gratuitement des applications ou des logiciels ?
            0
            1. LUCIFER99 this site only has old games, add better ones.
              0
              1. HELLO JAKI, CAN YOU BE MORE EXPLICIT ABOUT YOUR DIFFICULTY IN LOADING THE FILES?
                1
                1. I can't download applications; I can only take games and themes.
                  Help me.
                  0
                  1. C'est ce que je fais mais ça ne marche pas.
                    0
                    1. I have the same problem as Titou; I don't understand what I should enter for the username and password. Please help me.
                      -1
                      1. HELLO JAKI, YOU NEED TO PUT THE WORD USER IN THE USERNAME AND THE SAME IN THE PASSWORD, THEN A WINDOW OPENS, YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILES. IS THAT CONCISE ENOUGH? A+
                        0
                    2. Me, the problem when I want to go on LUCIFER999.free.fr is that it asks me for my password, etc.
                      0
                      1. HELLO TITOU NO, IT'S NOT YOUR PASSWORD BUT LUCIFER'S ONE, SO YOU TYPE USER AND USER TWICE AND THEN YOU DISCOVER A PAGE WITH FILES AND THERE IS THE GAME FOLDER FOR NOKIA 5200 (96 GAMES AT YOUR DISPOSAL) YOU DOWNLOAD IT AND IT'S DONE. FOR INFO, I'VE TESTED SOME GAMES ON AN ERICSSON AND IT WORKS.
                        0
                    3. Hello everyone, please I would like to send games and themes to my Nokia 5200 phone from my PC (I have no Bluetooth, infrared, or cables). If you have another solution, please let me know. Thank you in advance.
                      0
                      1. HELLO GO TO THE SITE LUCIFER999.FREE.FR USER CODE AND USER 96 GAMES ARE WAITING FOR YOU FOR FREE. I HAVE TRANSFERRED THE GAMES BUT HAVEN'T TRIED YET BECAUSE IT'S FOR A BIRTHDAY PLANNED THIS WEEKEND. IF YOU TRY BEFORE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS. 3 message(s) posted since Sunday, February 3, 2008
                        0
                    4. BONJOUR, ALLEZ SUR LUCIFER999.FREE.FR CODE UTILISATEUR ET UTILISATEUR 96 JEUX SONT DISPONIBLES
                      2
                      1. I am looking for applications and themes for my Nokia 8800.
                        0
                        • 1
                        • 2