Neovia sb100

Hello, I hope you can help me because I can't find any other solution than buying a new one.
Here is my problem: I own a TNTsat decoder Neovia sb 100, I have a valid card because I bought a new one, but I only have the channels Arte, LCP, BFM, and iTélé. There's no possibility to update on transponder 12604; it stops at 14%.
I have to keep this type of decoder because I need Astra for my main TV.
Thank you, best regards.

1 answer

  1. As already stated x times on this forum dedicated to satellite TV, the company Neovia no longer exists, it has been liquidated, but the Neovia SB 100 decoder is one of the clones, similar models can be found Canal Ready Tntsat, notably for the software part, under other brands such as Optex, or Balmet 9960 or Tonna Phenix or Elap Osmose, for example under the terminal "Optex ORS 9950"

    See the schedule and terms of updates for this version
    0
    1. I know that Neovia no longer exists. I tried the updates of other decoders like Optex
      and it’s impossible to do.
      Thank you anyway.
      0
    2. software update procedure for Optex, common to Balmet, Tonna, Elap, and Neovia

      http://www.optex.fr/Divers/OTA032013.pdf
      0
    3. Thank you, but as I mentioned in the previous message, I have already tried several times to update the Optex software.
      0
    4. I just saw that the update is done for certain models in even or odd weeks, but since Neovia no longer exists, it's not indicated when we can perform the update. Should I try every day for two weeks?
      0