Programming
-
Hello,
I am new to Excel programming. I would like to create a small application in order to manage a system.
I would like to create a list box and select an item that, by clicking on it, will take me to another list box and so on.
I managed to create my list box with items, but I think I need to add a macro code to this box...
Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you for your help.
P.S.: I am on Word 2010
Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 20.0
I am new to Excel programming. I would like to create a small application in order to manage a system.
I would like to create a list box and select an item that, by clicking on it, will take me to another list box and so on.
I managed to create my list box with items, but I think I need to add a macro code to this box...
Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you for your help.
P.S.: I am on Word 2010
Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 20.0