CLEM House filming

Closed
Hello,
do you know where Clem's house is located in the series for the filming, please? It's important :) .

Thank you in advance

2 answers

  1. The house is number 4 on a street with a roundabout at the end. At the other end of the street, there is an intersection with a BNP Paribas bank and a pharmacy right next to it.
    31
    1. Hello, I don't exactly know where the house is located but I work in Corbeil-Essonnes 91 and the production trucks are there several times a month blocking certain streets... if that can help you.
      0
    2. Hello, I don't exactly know where the house is located, but I work in Corbeil-Essonnes 91 and the production trucks are there several times a month blocking some streets... if that can help you.
      0
  2. do you think we know this kind of thing?

    we're not clairvoyant.

    --
    When we open our eyes, we discover the world, but sometimes we have to keep them closed.
    6
    1. He is waiting for a response
      Thank you
      0
    2. To get an answer, you need a clear question. Second, this kind of information isn't just lying around!

      The production companies aren't stupid; they don't say where the shoots take place for the simple reason that they want to avoid having this kind of annoying people come and disturb them!
      0
    3. Yes. A bit more information would be helpful.
      0
    4. I gave you the info ;)
      0
    5. Where is Virginie's house located in the series...?

      Yes, but in which series?
      Claudette's Return
      The Young and the Restless
      etc...
      0