[Driver] 802.11 b/g usb WLAN

Solved/Closed
Hello.
I’ve been going in circles for 2 days trying to find the 802.11 b/g USB WLAN driver for my laptop... which obviously shows up as ? in the device manager when I want to install my Inventel live box via WIFI (it works over RJ 45) and when I plug the dongle into the USB, it asks me for the path to this driver... As a result, the dongle is not detected by the LB...
Even on the Compaq website it is not available...
Do you have a tip or a magic link please?!Configuration: Windows XP SP2

38 answers

  1. Hello everyone,
    I had the same problem, here is the result of my research and it works:
    http://support.sagemcom.com/site/en/high-speed-access-9/

    You download the driver + utility, then you install and configure it just like your existing networks.
    For me, I searched for SAGEM WLAN USB and then I chose the model XG-760A.

    Best regards,
    Frédéric MEUNIER (57)

    Many other USB drivers to download
    29
    1. Good evening, here is my problem: I have a Sagem 802.11b/g WiFi key model XG-762N. So if someone could help me find the driver for this WiFi key, that would be great.
      0
    2. Thank you
      0
    3. It looks like it's working, cool, thanks.
      0