I can't connect to Badoo. On my laptop, when I'm on the Google homepage, I click on my bookmarks, then Badoo and nothing happens. It works from my phone, so the site isn't down. Thank you in advance.
Thank you, thanks to this link I was able to access it.
voie lactée
Hello Solitaire Great, your link is working again Thank you very much
voie lacrée
Damned, it doesn't work anymore.
wonder852s
It's the spyboot vaccination that's blocking... cancel the vaccination. Steeve
keke42
I have the Badoo page, but it is empty.
Dexterccm
perhaps the address in the bookmarks is no longer correct.
type badoo on google and click on the first link.
marcus2caen
Same if I type in Google (badoo), nothing happens in any case, blank page, I thought I was being clear. See you soon
Dexterccm
Try clearing your browser's cache (and while you're at it, make sure you have the latest version of the browser)
marcus2caen
I tried, but nothing works.
Badoo83
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties on our site. Please feel free to contact us via https://badoo.com/feedback and we will do our best to assist you.
darkside80
Thank you for your response, but your link does the same thing as any Badoo page, which is that the page is blank and loads indefinitely; it's been like this for over a week!!!
darkside80
So after a Java update, the page no longer searches indefinitely, but I get "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage"... After diagnosing the connection issues, the result I get is: the device or resource is not accepting the connection!!! What a mess, I can't figure this out :-/
yipiyo
Even a Java update isn't enough, I'm having the same problem again, can't connect... pfff I don't know what to do!
Tonyo
Same since last night, impossible to open any Badoo page!! It works at work (not good!) Afterwards, G ran a spybot but normally there shouldn't be any impact! Otherwise, all the other sites work perfectly! What’s this bean's?? Thanks for your help
marcus2caen
darkside80 see what I just put down below
darkside80
Doesn't anyone have any solutions? Because right now, I'm stuck!!! And apparently, I'm not the only one having this problem.
detho
Same as you, with Firefox it says "the connection has failed".
fatduke
Have you checked the hosts file located in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc Open the file with Notepad and delete everything after
# 127.0.0.1 localhost # ::1 localhost
Save and restart your computer.
darkside80
Indeed, after clearing the host file, I can access the Badoo login page. But here's another issue, I'm unable to log into my account; I enter my email address and my password and I'm redirected to another login page!! I really don't understand anything anymore, their site must be malfunctioning!!!!!
fatduke
Don't stress, the web version of the fair site is general. The mobile version seems to be working!
MD_90
I just had the same problem just now... you need to download a text editor. I use Notepad++ for that. go to (c://windows/system32/driver/etc) right-click on the hosts, properties uncheck read-only. Then right-click on hosts and edit with Notepad++ press CTRL+F type badoo and click on next. Delete badoo. save it and it's good.
-- Call me Mafia Destroyer... ;)
baptiste
@MD_90Hello and thank you, but when I delete the two Badoo addresses, it says: Please check if this file is open by another program. And so I can't save.
badooo
Same problem again, I even tried to log in using the Badoo links I received in my email. When I refresh the page, it logs me out by itself. Apparently, it's a technical issue because I even tried to reset the password but I still can't log in; the page remains stuck on entering the new password.
scharpe
does anyone have a solution to this problem because I've had this issue for a few days and I can't find a solution. thank you
antares
Same here, I can’t sign up either, at this rate they’re going to shut down Badoo soon lol.
moorea
I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem. I can't open it through my emails (it was working fine before), it's asking for a new password and symbols are not being recognized. I created another profile, same issue on the PC (the second username works on mobile) what do we do?
marcus2caen
Personally, the motherboard of my laptop burned out (this has nothing to do with the connection issue on Badoo but was filled with compacted dust at the fan outlets) and here I am back with the desktop PC, turned off for years. With this one, I can connect to Badoo without any problem. I'll see when I change the motherboard, but my budget doesn't allow me to do so for now. After a system restore, the problem will likely disappear. Do let me know if you have a solution, thanks.
marcus2caen
This is not coming from Badoo, the problem comes from your computer because with my brand new computer there are no issues connecting (the other one had a burnt motherboard) you have been banned from the site or a third party. After, I don't know the procedure but the facts are here, only one of the PCs at my home was not working. lol
ced0
Hi
do you have "Adblock Plus" installed in Firefox? and Spybot? disable both clear the cache possibly even remove badoo from the "hosts" file as mentioned above restart
cedric
C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc open hosts with Notepad as administrator or modify permissions and delete the Badoo lines, save it and that's it :-)
nina
Thank you for the link, it works wonderfully. I had the same problem as the person who wrote the topic. Thanks again.
Zarastro
Normally, you should have received a message at the email address you provided during your registration. In this message, there is a link. This link works.
moorea
same, impossible to get help on their site, we can't send them messages it's been a month since I haven't had access to Badoo but they still send me messages to my email (which I obviously can't read)
cibernatus
Unable to connect, to use the "forgot password" app, impossible to receive a new password… response error symbol 20 times in a row…!!! Is there really a problem??
Ginger
No connection possible to the site, it's a shame to have paid for the subscription.
poussepas
Hello I might have the answer and especially the same problem. I’m trying to log in through the homepage, impossible. I just had to type my username in the Google search to see my profile appear; it was already logged in with a green dot. It works with my phone. Badoo must be having a bug.