Equivalent of F4 with [openoffice]

Solved
Hello everyone, after some research on Google, I can't find the equivalent of F4 in OpenOffice. F4 in Word repeats an action on text, and I would like to know which key might do this in OpenOffice? Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Mozilla 1.7.12

15 answers

  1. CTRL SHIFT Y
    Where it is possible to customize the keyboard in tools-customize:
    - select F4
    - then at the bottom right edit
    - on the left choose the repeat action
    - and click on modify.
    Here is F4 which does the same thing as in Microsoft!
    79
    1. Thank you
      0
    2. Thank you.
      0
    3. Thank you very much for the op mode!
      0
    4. Hello,

      it doesn't work with OO4.1.16

      Do you have another tip?

      Thanks

      0
  2. Veuillez fournir le texte à traduire.
    0
    1. Yes, I'm interested too, but apparently it's not available.
      0
      1. Hi,

        in the "Edit" menu there is the command "Repeat last action" (off the top of my head, I don't have OOo in front of me). By default, it does not have a keyboard shortcut, but it's easy to add one.
        5
        1. To modify keyboard shortcuts in OpenOffice:

          Tools menu / customize, "Keyboard" tab.
          3
          1. Contributor
            Désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder ou traduire le contenu des liens externes. Si vous avez du texte à traduire, n'hésitez pas à le partager ici.
            1
            1. Thank you for the information, I just tried it, and it works.

              Philippe
              0
              1. Thank you so much for the info! It really simplifies my life!
                0
                1. Hello,

                  unless I’m mistaken, to repeat an action it is enough to use the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Y.

                  Besides, it is listed as a shortcut in the "edit" menu... at least in version 2.3.

                  Best regards.
                  -1
              2. to put $ in front of the cell references?
                5
                1. Shift F4
                  0
              3. Avec Excel, la touche F4 fait passer rapidement de l'adressage relatif à l'adressage absolu. Quelle est la touche équivalente dans OpenOffice Calc ?
                6
                1. Consult the F1 help under "Keyboard Shortcuts"

                  --
                  Why hack MS-Office when there is a free solution? Use OpenOffice.org
                  1
                2. shift F4
                  0
                3. Hello,
                  I'm also looking for the Mac equivalent of the F4 key in Windows Excel (2004), as Shift F4 takes me to the first cell of the sheet (A1).
                  Do you have the solution?
                  0
              4. Well, thank you for the info because I also often use the F4 key (on Windows). Great!
                1
                1. Hello,
                  I have OpenOffice 3.3 (in English so...) and I tried to teach it F4 for the "repeat" action but it doesn't work... Does anyone know why? Thank you in advance for your help.
                  Have a nice day.
                  3
                  1. Thank you for this response, but I still get the same message: I am offered
                    "computer only - duplicate - extend - projector only"...
                    1
                    1. Tools>Customize
                      Tab> Keyboard
                      In Category Select Editing
                      In Function Select Repeat
                      Click On Modify
                      Click On OK

                      Problem Solved :3)

                      Kisses
                      12
                      1. I finally found it: it's "fn" + "f4"...
                        Problem solved, so yes :-)
                        Kisses to you too and have a good day!
                        1