Packard Bell Easynote user manual

Hello,

I’ve lost my user manual for the Packard Bell EasyNote Alp AJAX C3 and I need your help to find one on the internet. It’s Windows Vista Home Premium edition.

2 answers

  1. https://www.packardbell.com/pb/fr/BE/content/download

    go to this site and choose the document relating to your model
    1
    1. 83701405849
      0
    2. Hello, Packard Bell EasyNote. I want to know which power adapter I should buy.
      0
    3. The number of the first message is the SNID
      0
  2. Contributor
    Hello,

    Hello,

    Is this a computer (desktop??) of the C3 series?

    If so, the manual, in English and in PDF format, is downloadable here:
    ftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/NOTEBOOK/EasyNote%20C3%20series/Documents/6907170201.pdf

    Also check if you have documentation on your system drive:
    > Start > All Programs > Packard Bell Support > Packard Bell InfoCentre

    Best regards.
    The superiority of IQ does not compensate for the mediocrity of the heart.
    0
    1. my model is a laptop computer
      0
    2. Contributor
      Could you, via the link provided higher up by jong7, enter in the appropriate field the serial number / SNID of your Packard Bell?
      We’ll see if the robot can find something precise, even though it’s an old model.
      0
    3. You're welcome.
      0