Free accounting software family real estate company
Hello,
Can you please send me a free accounting software for SCI by email?
For the moment, I rely on an accountant, but as a retiree and former accountant, I admit that it’s not complicated and I find my accountant’s fees quite high: 600 euros including tax while I provide him with an Excel spreadsheet with all the allocated expenses and a photocopy of all the documents. He just prepares the 2072 declaration, the balance sheet, and the income statement. Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0
Can you please send me a free accounting software for SCI by email?
For the moment, I rely on an accountant, but as a retiree and former accountant, I admit that it’s not complicated and I find my accountant’s fees quite high: 600 euros including tax while I provide him with an Excel spreadsheet with all the allocated expenses and a photocopy of all the documents. He just prepares the 2072 declaration, the balance sheet, and the income statement. Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0
7 answers
-
Hello,
I don’t think it’s free for individuals.
Check here:
https://www.comptasci.com/
Best regards, see you later!-
-
-
-
Good evening,
After several months of research, we have found the Infosci software. I recommend this software for your accounting and the management of your real estate company.
It is software dedicated to civil real estate companies.
Hoping this can help.
See it here accounting management software for real estate companies -
-