TEXTS ON IMAGES

Solved
Hello,

How do you remove text from an image?
For example: I download an image of a singer, and their name is diagonally on the image. How do I remove just their name?
Thank you for your attention.

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

3 answers

  1. You can't, it's copyright protection (intellectual property rights basically).
    -1
    1. Contributor
      Hi
      Of course you can. If you keep this modified photo to yourself, you won't have any problems.
      However, if it's a watermark, that's a different story
      See you later.
      0
    2. But of course, I can. The singer with his name diagonally is just an example.
      Xp-fan, on the other hand, understood my request well.
      Thank you, anyway.
      0
    3. Transat always has the right answers to my questions.
      Thank you.
      0
  2. Yes, it is possible; you need to use the clone stamp in Photoshop, or the equivalent.
    0
    1. Thank you. I don't have Photoshop (too expensive) but I use Gimp and Photofiltre.
      0