Numbers

Solved
Hello, I don't understand this sequence of numbers:
1
12
1112
3112
132112
1113122112

What comes next? Thank you for your help

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.16

--
This is a signature!

11 answers

  1. what follows: =) 311311222112 =)
    I already tried to explain, right! =P
    2
    1. Yes, and I would like to know how?
      --
      This is a signature!
      0
      1. Contributor
        Are they arranged like this?
        Where does this come from?
        --
        ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ Hello and good evening, I come and I go. ∞∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
        ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ goodbye ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡
        0
        1. yes, and there's a continuation to complete
          the one that guigui showed me
          0
      2. In 12, there is 1 time the digit 1 and 1 time the digit 2, leading to 1112 (or 1(x)1 and 1(x)2)
        - In 1112, there are: 3 times the digit 1, and 1 time the digit 2, leading to 3112 (or 3(x)1 and 1(x)2)
        - In 3112, there is 1 time the digit 3, 2 times the digit 1, and 1 time the digit 2, leading to 132112 (or 1(x)3 and 2(x)1 and 1(x)2)
        - And so on...
        - In 132112, there is 1 time the digit 1, 1 time the digit 3, 1 time the digit 2, 2 times the digit 1, and 1 time the digit 2, leading to 1113122112
        - In 1113122112, there are 3 times the digit 1, 1 time the digit 3, then 1 time the digit 1, then 2 times the digit 2, then 2 times the digit 1, and finally 1 time the digit 2... leading to 311311222112
        ...
        0
        1. Contributor
          My response:

          CRSH APDS U TFUIC HVR OOIB MSWFEN QY DFBGUXF!

          Hello
          0
        2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
          0
        3. Contributor
          oh I was reading an article on cryptography and I couldn't help but respond using a bit of it, since we're on a relatively high intellectual topic. :)
          But if no one looks for it, I'll self-censor by deleting this message ;)
          0
        4. hahaha
          0
        5. sorry, I can't see the numbers.
          0
      3. That's what he's been trying to explain to me for a while.
        I don't get anything as usual.

        But in 21, there is one 1 and one 2...
        how do we get to 1112?
        --
        This is a signature!
        0
        1. from the beginning it doesn't work owl
          we can't go from 1 to 12

          since one1 = 11
          0
          1. yes, have to remove the 1, sorry
            0
            1. yes okay...
              0
          2. we could, for example, do it with any starting number:
            7
            17
            1117
            3117
            132117
            1113122117
            311311222117
            13211321322117
            ......
            0
            1. In the end, it's 7, 17, 1117, 117 ...

              and there's a 3 that sneaks in.
              0
            2. 1117 = 3X1 + 1X7, there are three 7s and one 1, so 3117
              understood?
              0
          3. yes, any number

            to explain to you without numbers and blah blah owl
            it's simple, you just state it beforehand
            0
            1. Yeah, okay!!
              0
            2. it's true,
              0
            3. Is it possible with the letters?
              0
            4. non
              0
            5. strange
              0