Fix error code 0x800736b1
Solved
Hello,
Can you help me troubleshoot error code 0x800736b1 that appears when trying to open Windows Live Gallery while loading WLX photoLibraryMain.dll
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0
Can you help me troubleshoot error code 0x800736b1 that appears when trying to open Windows Live Gallery while loading WLX photoLibraryMain.dll
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0
2 answers
-
Hello,
You can repair the installation of Windows Live components:
in the start menu, control panel, programs and features.
In the list, you should find "Windows Live installation," click on it once and you should see a repair button (I believe it's towards the top).-
Thank you for the response to my problem regarding Windows Live Gallery and the error code 0x800736b1. I followed your advice in my programs; I only had Windows Live 2001, which indicated a possible repair for all Windows lives. Unfortunately, after two attempts and restarting the machine, my problem remains. Every time I try to open a photo, it still doesn't work. Thank you nonetheless for your help.
-
-
-
ContributorHello,
If soulsy's advice did not resolve your issue, you can try the Microsoft fix:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2970908/how-to-use-microsoft-easy-fix-solutions
Best regards