Registered letter Hadopi

Hello,
At the beginning of the year, around February, I received an email from HADOPI with my IP address etc.
So obviously I stopped downloading, and today my postman rings my doorbell with a registered letter to sign. I open it, and it was again HADOPI...
However, I no longer download, so where could this come from? Maybe because I hadn't deleted my downloading software? Thank you all for your responses.

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    maybe someone is using your internet connection without your knowledge (poorly secured WiFi?)

    Or simply if your p2p/torrent software that you were using to download was running in the background (if it starts up on boot, for example) and so you continued to "provide" pirated files to people.
    --
    [☺] Google and the search function of CCM are your friends! [☺]
    2
    1. Well, I was downloading with "Emule" and yes, it starts up automatically when I boot up, so I disconnect it every time, and I sometimes forget it, but rarely.. So now I've deleted everything.
      0
    2. It's true this lie because we have a hard time believing.

      Moreover, they add that there are a lot of people who say this but to scare others.

      I'm sorry for this awkwardness but it irritates me.

      Otherwise, you can consult a good lawyer who will know how to avoid the worst.
      0
  2. Contributor
    Well, what was the content of the letter?
    --
    ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ Hello and good evening, I come and I go. ∞∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
    ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ hello ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡
    -1
    1. So they are telling me that it's my second warning.. That my line was used to download illegal content on Wednesday, May 4th, but at that time I was on vacation.
      0