Critical Hit in Fruit Ninja iOS

Hello,

I am addressing those who know the excellent game for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Fruit Ninja.

You must surely know what a critical hit is, a hit that counts as 10 points for a single fruit!

Well, I know what it is but not how to do it...

I searched the web, but the answers are all different (and wrong!).

Can someone help me?

Thank you very much.

17 answers

  1. In the "about" section of the game, it says "hope for random criticals"... it's random, no "perfect cut", no technique, nothing...
    98
    1. Hi,

      For my part, they come out by chance... I don't even know if there's a rule, it's not when the fruits are at their peak, nor when you slice them in the middle of your shot... well, I don't know, I rely on luck! ^^
      --
      Az0t3
      And bam! That makes Chocapics!
      14
      1. I am sure there is a technique; I can feel when there is a critical hit that the hit is a bit "beautiful." Also, when you look at the champions' scores on Game Center, it is definitely through critical hits that they succeed.
        0
      2. The fruit should be at its highest point and sliced horizontally in the middle -> the perfect cut!
        0
      3. ta raison ed
        0
      4. He is right azot3.
        0
      5. I'm not sure what you mean, but I trampled a fruit at the bottom of the screen and it worked.
        0
    2. I believe but I'm not sure that the answer is as follows:

      *Basically, no matter which one you chose, there are signs of "cutting". I believe that if you cut a fruit following one of these signs, you will get a CRITIQUE +10.

      But I repeat, I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      4
      1. you are right it's not that but it's RANDOM
        0
      2. I don't know guys, but I have the impression that when the hits are charged, there's a higher chance of landing a critical... like in the video of the highest score the other day.
        0
      3. I think it's definitely that..
        0
    3. try playing with the screen flipped over, you'll see it's much easier!!
      29
      1. --> Response :;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

        In the menu, you go to:

        Dojo/About/

        And if you read..... It says, I quote:
        "HOPE TO RECEIVE RANDOM REVIEWS.
        8
        1. No, because the faster you play, the more you get. For example, I started playing two days ago and I didn't get any critical hits. Now, I get one with every fruit throw in Arcade. Coincidence?
          0
      2. I think it's purely random, but maybe I’m wrong; I'm not exactly a world champion either ^^
        4
        1. It depends on the sword, for example, the growth of bamboo or the terrain like I love sansei.
          4
          1. I don't know poop.
            3
            1. but we don't care that you know nothing
              1
          2. It's not random at all.

            Watching the videos on YouTube, where you see several people chaining all the criticals throughout, so when it comes to randomness, there's better.
            5
            1. I completely agree, but if you go to the sensei's loot/about section, you'll see that it will state that it's purely random!!!
              0
            2. Fruit. Ninja
              0
          3. Hello
            actually what I think after slicing 5 or 6 fruits without performing the combo you get that famous critical hit
            (but I'm not sure)
            1
            1. Hello,
              I think it's about slicing the fruits quickly (but really though)
              After that, I'm not sure if that's really it because it might be random after all :/
              2
              1. Hello everyone! Contrary to what many think, the critical hit is not random. Indeed, after a while, you will see arrows in the background indicating a direction. Slice the fruits in the indicated direction and the critical hit is guaranteed.
                1
                1. The truth is that a critical hit occurs when the fruit is at its maximum height and not moving, meaning it is about to descend.
                  It is at this moment that it must be sliced, but it is also a matter of luck because great precision is required!
                  0
                  1. It's purely random; you can try all the techniques (when it's at its highest, when the arrows appear) it won't change anything, the critical hit can work in multiple cases (in a combo, by cutting it very quickly or very slowly, by cutting downwards or upwards, etc.)
                    I assure you it's purely RANDOM!
                    0
                    1. Actually, you need to slice a fruit right after doing a combo.
                      1
                      1. Hello everyone, but you have to do a combo and slice a fruit right after, it's not by chance since they gave me a challenge to make a crit with a pineapple XD just try it, you'll see.
                        1
                        1. Hitsugaya, it's me who said that.
                          0