Reconfigure my ps2

Hello, I opened my PS2 because of a disconnection issue while playing. I made the mistake of removing my memory card and I can’t find the documentation that would help me set up my PS2 properly. Can someone help me by explaining the different steps I need to take to fix this problem?
Thank you in advance.

6 answers

  1. I still don't get it.
    Did you open your console while it was on?
    --
    Patience and perseverance are the keywords of computing.
    0
    1. Of course not, it was unplugged and to open it more easily, I removed the memory card. I can't reprogram my console on my TV because I haven't been able to find the installation booklet.
      0
      1. I don't see how to reprogram a console. Normally, you just have to plug in the SCART. Have you made any changes to your console?
        --
        Patience and perseverance are the key words in computing.
        0
        1. Hi,
          when I used my PS2 for the first time, I had to set it up on my TV, but for that, I had the documentation since I bought it new and from a store.
          Then, I had the issue I told you about. My husband reassembled some kind of ribbon in a clip. I had unplugged my console and removed the memory card. When I tried again, the data was erased, and the player no longer reads the game. I might have made a mistake! I thought I had to reconfigure my PS2, but I can't find the manual booklet.
          Thank you.
          0
          1. Actually, my setup seems to be fine. It's when I insert a game that the disk reading message blinks, but apparently my PS2 doesn't read the game
            thank you for replying
            0
            1. Apparently your husband made a blunder on the console (unintentionally of course). If it's still under warranty, try taking it back to your dealer.
              --
              Patience and perseverance are the key words in computing.
              0
              1. Hi, I need to tell you that my husband simply removed the cover from the PS2. Inside, there was the drive that he didn't touch. He just put back in place a kind of ribbon that had come out of the clip where it was supposed to be.
                THANK YOU
                0