Dead Space 2 Backup
Hello,
I bought Dead Space 2 today, I started to progress then stopped, and when I tried to resume the game, it shows "new game" instead of "load," so I have to start all over again every time, and it's really frustrating.
Do you know how to fix this? (Otherwise, I think I'm going to play frisbee with my CDs)
I should mention that I'm on Xbox 360 and I have a 60 GB hard drive, and I always connect with the same account.
Thanks
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0
I bought Dead Space 2 today, I started to progress then stopped, and when I tried to resume the game, it shows "new game" instead of "load," so I have to start all over again every time, and it's really frustrating.
Do you know how to fix this? (Otherwise, I think I'm going to play frisbee with my CDs)
I should mention that I'm on Xbox 360 and I have a 60 GB hard drive, and I always connect with the same account.
Thanks
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0
3 answers
-
Yes, I succeeded. In fact, look carefully at the walls; from time to time, there are save points. You approach, press A, choose, and you can save.
Actually, you need to save manually.
I hope I helped you. -
I have the same problem too!! Do you have the solution?
Thank you. -
I have the same problem on PC!! Do you know how to fix it?