Siège de course Bigben

Hello,
I just bought a Bigben racing seat steering wheel. The wheel is connected but I can't use the buttons on the wheel to select modes in my game and in the PS3 menu. HOW TO DO IT? Thanks in advance

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    do you have the latest update on your PS3?
    If so, the steering wheel must be synced as a controller and not as a wheel.
    Try that first and let me know if it doesn't work?
    0
    1. Hi, I didn't understand anything, I don't even know how to make the PS3 or Xbox recognize the famous steering wheel.
      Waiting for a response.
      0
    2. Salut, je n'arrive pas à synchroniser mon volant Bigben Racing Seat sur Xbox 360, de l'aide s'il vous plaît.
      0
    3. Me too, impossible to connect the Xbox and the steering wheel.
      0
    4. Hello,
      to sync for the PS3, you need to press the button on the dongle and the button on the steering wheel (everything is indicated in the manual)
      for the 360, you need to connect a wired controller to the dongle (be careful, a wireless controller with a USB charging cable is not a wired controller, so it won't work...)
      keep me posted ;)
      1
    5. Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à connecter le siège de course sur Xbox. Je n'ai pas de manette filaire, juste avec prise USB. Comment dois-je faire ?
      0