Money 2005 and system date

Solved
Hello,

I was indeed able to download and activate the Money 2005 update. But I can't launch the application: a message indicates that the system date must be 2004 or 2005. I couldn't find on the forum how to change this date and I don't want to lose all my Money data! I am on Vista Home Premium. Thank you for your help!

3 answers

  1. Thank you jmp59, it's working!
    But it's still not great to have to change the system date every time...
    5
    1. Contributor
      Hello,

      The system date is the one you see in the bottom right corner.

      So, you just need to bring it very temporarily 5 years back, just long enough to carry out the necessary operations.

      --

      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
      0
      1. Contributor
        Well, yes. But from the moment we need a system date from 2004 or 2005 ......

        --
        To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
        1