Activation of Sail Simulator 2010

Solved
Hello,

The activation of this simulator is done via the internet and requires registration on a website.

I completed this process and received a confirmation email for my registration.

However, the activation interface is asking for a "hardware key" and a "license code".

Attached in the game box, there is a white label with a bold printed alphanumeric code (12 chars) and a smaller number (4 chars).

I tried to activate it by providing these 2 pieces of information but without success.
I must admit that I'm confused...

Where can I find the hardware key and the license code?

Is there another way to activate it without depending on this 'crazy factory'?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.8

3 answers

  1. Issue resolved
    7
    1. Hello,

      You need to register on stentec.com with your license number, then go to "YOUR ACCOUNT" and then "ACTIVATION OVERVIEW," which will give you your "Hardware key."
      Indeed, it's not simple!
      3
      1. I am trapped and outraged. You buy the game from a distributor and find yourself stuck with no activation. Their paranoia turns into a scam!
        0
    2. I also have a problem: I have reached the maximum number of activations... which is 2 times... what should I do?
      3
      1. same problem as you jgarbarg
        HELP!!!
        0