Issue with cpasbien

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I downloaded utorrent a while ago and I go to cpasbien, but since then it no longer wants to download. What should I do?

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

1 answer

  1. CCM doesn't help / doesn't like pirates! Buy your music, movies, games, software, it will work better! ;)
    --
    Modern proverb: turn your mouse 7 times on the mat before typing on the keyboard!
    GOOGLE is our friend, but so is WIKI!
    -1
    1. What nonsense!!! If downloading a movie from the internet makes you a pirate, then there are easily hundreds of millions of us... educate yourself before saying ridiculous things bigger than you!
      1
    2. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE FORUM CHARTER... otherwise, there's no point in coming here!
      -1
    3. Hey Homer, go eat your donuts instead of teasing the others :-)
      1
    4. I'll do without your high-level comment...
      0
    5. In my opinion, it's your antivirus that is causing the problem.
      0