Season 2 of the series "Dead Set"?

Good evening everyone,

does anyone know if there is a season 2 (either aired or in production) of the excellent but unfortunately too short series "Dead Set" (zombies/reality TV)? Allociné says it is still in production, but it is not confirmed anywhere and I have doubts when I see the ending of season 1. Can anyone give me hope?

Thanks in advance and see you later!

21 answers

  1. beuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (zombie groan) yes! lol
    Too bad for season 2... boo (boubou ;-))
    26
    1. So, no one knows or what? I know it's recent but it must mean something to someone... come on, please.
      0
      1. Well, there's no season 2 and no one dares to tell me that, right?
        0
        1. Well, it's the first time I have no response at all...
          0
          1. Reading these calls into the void, I wonder if you’re not the last survivor of the species.
            Everyone is dead (or on the brink of it) and you might want to keep it down, for fear of attracting zombies to your doorstep :-D
            3
            1. Hello !!!
              No, you're not alone.
              I'm looking for her too!!! But I haven't found anything!
              0
              1. Alas, I indeed believe that there will be no follow-up.
                1
                1. I also think so unfortunately, but well, thanks anyway.
                  0
                2. if there is season 2 on April 15th ;)
                  -1
                3. @PhoenixlechatI've already seen it and honestly, I prefer "Dead Set", more action and less convenient plot devices and mushy morals (it's a British series).... but there are some pretty good things!
                  0
                4. Dead Set is not great at all, with characters more caricatured than ever. By trying too hard to be gory, it loses its credibility. The idea was quite good but very poorly executed! I prefer The Walking Dead and believe that season 2 will meet my expectations.
                  0
              2. I just binge-watched the 5 episodes of "Fresh Meat" and not being satisfied, I was hoping for a season 2 as well!!...now you're no longer alone in hoping!!!..^^
                0
                1. There will be no season 2, the producers have set sail and abandoned the series like those of Stargate. However, I heard about a Dead Set movie, but it is not confirmed.
                  0
                  1. I just found out that the movie Dead Set is just a compilation of the five episodes of the series put together, what a shame.
                    1
                    1. Too bad, let's hope the success of the series will inspire other producers...
                      0
                    2. Hello, a zombie series is rare. Apparently, Dead Set didn't do too well.. So they finished Season 1 and didn't continue; however, they made another zombie movie called Zombie Wars. Thank you, have a good day! ^^
                      0
                  2. and soon the excellent Walking Dead will be released (in October on Halloween night to be exact in the land of Uncle Sam) enjoy!!!! ;-)
                    0
                    1. It's a shame :/ Good series but a bit short for a series!!! Personally, I know a lot of zombie movies (big fan of them :DDD) I think the graphics are nice, the look of the zombies is well done (comparable to Resident Evil where the heads are well made too) I support Mr. 15 for his Walking Dead series and I can't wait for October 31 for season 2 :D
                      0
                      1. Nothing like The Walking Dead. I'm not a fan of the subtitles, but I went with it and honestly, can't wait for the second season. P.S. Those who prefer Dead Set, no comment....................
                        0
                        1. It seems that something is being prepared on the same theme and still on an English channel... can't wait for Benjamin Castaldi as a zombie ^^ (Resident Evil = not a zombie movie ^^ just crap!!) The graphics in a zombie movie are subjective ^^ (look at the zombies in Zombieland :) they are amazing :) ) But for living Romero for the zombie, there is only him!
                          0
                        2. I wanted to watch Zombie Wars based on the recommendations from "Adieu"; it's the quintessential cheesy B-movie.
                          0
                        3. I saw Dead Set but I prefer The Walking Dead
                          Season 1 is not bad, but Season 2 is better for those who had the chance to see it.
                          0
                        4. Dead set, really a crappy series, déjà vu and it's too short to hold up, The Walking Dead kicks ass :D
                          0
                        5. The Walking Dead season 1 is excellent. Season 2 is just bottled garbage.

                          The endless search for Sophia in episode 7, which is 40 minutes long (with a completely USELESS finale).

                          Lori and her love troubles... The completely senseless human questions... In short, The Walking Dead season 2 is a piece of crap. Dead Set blows this series away.
                          0
                      2. I tell you, it's true that The Walking Dead is really not bad as a series in terms of atmosphere and gore and such. But let's not forget the project that is in the works, Zombieland as a series. Fox has just announced it will produce the series, and I think this series is going to be a real hit from the zombie comedy perspective.
                        0
                        1. At the same time, it was a bit strange, because in general zombies have a diminished way of moving, whereas here they were all running like rabbits. I much prefer The Walking Dead :)
                          0
                          1. Nasty little troll, go away! :o)
                            0
                          2. Bonjour, je tiens à dire OUI !!!! J'ai bien regardé, une nouvelle saison de Dead Set est prévue pour le début du mois de juin 2012. Ce sera l'histoire de survivants qui vont tenter de rejoindre les personnages de la saison 1 et en arrivant là-bas, ils seront très déçus...
                            0
                          3. Check your two-bit sources before posting, Dead Set season 2 has never been announced.
                            0
                        2. It's fresh, it's good entertainment...
                          You can feel that there is not much budget, but it in no way tarnishes the quirky aspect of this mini-series.
                          Corrosive English humor at its best, a somewhat caricatured social critique, to say the least (we are far from Romero's first installment denouncing our consumer society, and I think that wasn't the idea here)

                          Even the cops encountered on the road aren't credible (they looked like Rosco P. Coltrane and his stupid deputy), and one wonders how they managed to stay alive for so long)

                          In short, there’s some really good stuff and some much less good, but not enough in my opinion to warrant a season 2 (a UFO should pass quickly; otherwise, it's no longer a UFO)

                          A must-see!!!
                          4
                          1. she is stunning the series dead set streaming to watch on http://tostreaming.com/category/dead-set/
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2