Demi-tube

Hello,
I have a problem in adventure mode of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games in the maze world at the half pipe, I can't manage to perform a perfect spin, please help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.7

3 answers

  1. Perds 5x exprès, ensuite va à Givreville, parle au Masskat blanc (white), il te donnera un ticket arc-en-ciel. Retourne à Cubyrinthe, retourne à la mission, quand il a OUI ou NON, appuie sur le bouton L, tu auras une étoile noire.
    3
    1. You need to have more than 4 or 5 pieces and then sometimes it tells you:
      < and > and the ho down below and then you press the left arrow and then the right one and the one up and then down
      and normally it works very well

      I hope I helped you.
      -2
      1. I, personally, for the super half-pipe, mainly use Tails because in jumping, he's the best in ski cross and others: Sonic, anyway I use those who are strong in the mission.
        0