Warcraft 3 installation problem
When I finished installing Warcraft 3 it shows this message:
"The installer could not copy the following file:
Files100\Enregistrement de Warcraft 3.url
Error 0x00000005: Access is denied.
(E:\current_build\Installer\Source\DiskUndo.cpp:240)
Operation canceled."
I hope you can help me quickly, thank you
"The installer could not copy the following file:
Files100\Enregistrement de Warcraft 3.url
Error 0x00000005: Access is denied.
(E:\current_build\Installer\Source\DiskUndo.cpp:240)
Operation canceled."
I hope you can help me quickly, thank you
23 answers
-
Hello, me too I have an installation problem, at the end of the installation it says: an error occurred during installation.. The installer could not create the registry key:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WorldEdit.Scenario
Error 0x00000005: Access denied.
(E:\current_build\Installer\Source\regundo.cpp:112)
The installer could not create the registry value:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WorldEdit.Scenario:
Error 0x000000B7: Cannot create a file when it already exists.
(E:\current_build\Installer\Source\regundo.cpp:321)
PLEASE HELP ME, thanks in advance -
Hi,
What version of Warcraft is this? Did you buy it at least?
See you.
--
Help your neighbor and they’ll help you back! -
In my opinion, that's the kind of error you get when you forget to use a no-CD crack, so I recommend you just buy the game if you want to play without problems. But correct me if I'm wrong, huh. -- Help your fellow man, he'll repay you!
-
-
-
Hello, I just bought the game (yes, it was about time but I’m a bit broke, well never mind), new and I have exactly the same problem, so I’m wondering if the people who respond always post stupid stuff like this or if they know at least a minimum because I need a little help. Thanks and have a good day.
-
-
Hello
I did install it properly and when launching the game it tells me it can’t find the CD )= even though it is clearly in the drive... if someone knows the solution ;) thanks -
Hello, I would like to ask for help. When I bought the Warcraft III double pack, they gave me two copies of the CD key for The Frozen Throne instead of one CD key for Reign of Chaos and another CD key for The Frozen Throne.
Can I exchange one The Frozen Throne key for a Reign of Chaos key? And do I have to pay a fee or something like that? -
Hello,
lol, I just bought a FULL burned War3 CD, not the original, (of course not in France) and it works successfully! even with the French language and everything, especially there’s no difference between the original and the burned one.
The original War3 can cost as much as £30, otherwise the burned one I bought for £1. -
it tells me:
E:/war3.mpq
Error 0x00000017: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
(fileutil.cpp:816)
please respond to me as soon as possible -
Hi I have the same problem me too and I don’t understand why before it worked and after some installation and uninstallation it does the error at the end I don’t understand why do you understand?
-
-
@pepette1000Well, I just came back from Dock Game and I’m informing you all that my answer is the correct one!! The game is either scratched or broken! Check carefully and don’t contradict me because even the smallest scratch could be the cause of your problem!
Result: Me with the CD broken, I’m going to try to replace it because Warcraft 3 is the best game in the world since custom maps give access to any style of game, thanks to everyone and good luck...(my opinion)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warcraft III faction: Personal -
-
-
I have the same problem: it tells me Warcraft couldn't create the map file—I'm on Vista, the most garbage version of the world.
-
Hello
me during the installation it shows me "wrong language version the frozen throne language does not match the warcraft 3 language"
thank you for your help -
Hi there!
So, I had the same problem as you, and while reading this topic, I came up with an old idea, let me explain:
Take your CD, put toothpaste on the reading surface (the entire surface), wait a bit.
After waiting, rinse your CD with water and then clean it delicately ^^!
For me it worked, hoping it will help you too! ^^ -
Do you have Kaspersky as a firewall?
-
Hello, I have the same problem because near the installation end of Warcraft III an error message tells me that the Maps file could not be created (the game is new and there are no scratches).
Please help me. -
I don’t know about you, but I’m having the same error as thanks_god; except for me it’s the downloaded demo, so it’s not a problem with the CD.
-
When I install Warcraft 3, the expansion runs normally, but as soon as it starts, my computer restarts! Do you know what the problem is?
-
Hi everyone
same problem, the end problem is a maps file issue ....
game is brand new, bought, still sealed on the internet so no scratches -
Well, nobody is trying to solve the problem, and you must install DirectX 8.1 directly, otherwise the graphics won’t be compatible with the game (read the manual).
Otherwise it’s not a CD issue that could cause this (no relation).
Check you have a proper DirectX version or newer, and verify the video card with the correct driver and read the manual.
With that, have a good day. -
yes okay but what is the installation code
-
cela me dit :
s’il vous plaît assurez-vous que votre disque Warcraft 3 est dans votre lecteur CD-ROM -
We need to say okay and call the plumber.
- 1
- 2
Next