Hello, Help me, my son is asking how to enter the codes for his GTA4 on his PS3. I don't know how to do it, I can't find out how to input the numbers. Thank you all
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
Simple, you complete the first 3 missions and Roman will give you a phone, then you search for the GTA 4 codes online and write them in the phone where you make calls, and it will be activated.
creafter
Il y a des chiffres ?!! Vous vous êtes sans doute trompé en recherchant les codes, avez-vous bien mis PS3 et non PC ?
kter
Easy via Nico Bellik's mobile phone to retrieve them without the reaper, you go to the phone menu well cheat, see you soon.
mediumbender
You need to go to the mobile by pressing the directional cross "Up" and in the mobile, there is a menu that says cheat code, it seems to me ;)
Good game -- Soon the departure for Australia!
dide71
Author
Thank you all for your responses, I will explain this to my son. See you later.