Insert code lines in Word
Hello everyone,
I would like to know if there is a software that allows you to insert lines of code into Word while keeping the original formatting.
Let me explain, I have created a program in Matlab, and I now need to explain it in a report, so I want to include the code in it... However, some lines are very long, there are colors and indents that enhance readability, etc.
The goal is to maintain this readability in the report.
Thanks in advance.
:)
I would like to know if there is a software that allows you to insert lines of code into Word while keeping the original formatting.
Let me explain, I have created a program in Matlab, and I now need to explain it in a report, so I want to include the code in it... However, some lines are very long, there are colors and indents that enhance readability, etc.
The goal is to maintain this readability in the report.
Thanks in advance.
:)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.6