CH. driver W2K Agfa SnapScan 1212P

Hello, I would be happy to give you drivers for the Agfa SnapScan 1212P scanner for Windows 2000, and please the scanning steps.

6 answers

  1. hello:
    1- launch the Agfa soft scan
    2- put the document to scan
    3- correctly choose the type of output document
    4- correctly choose the resolution
    5- launch the preview
    6- and that’s it
    I hope it will work and thanks for the driver
    0
    1. How do you get the driver for the SnapScan 1212P, please?
      1
      1. I am looking for the driver for the Agfa SnapScan 1212U scanner for Windows XP Pro.

        Thanks in advance!
        0
        1. Hi,
          I read that you are looking for the AGFA scanner driver with the explanation, so click on the link below and you will solve your problem.
          Http//
          If there is a problem you can write to me again at my email:
          bengalloul60@yahoo.com
          0
          1. Hello
            please I need a pilot for my snapcan 1212p thank you
            0