Hello, I’m looking for episode 1 of season 3 of Greek in original version with subtitles, so if you have a link or a site where I can watch it, please give it to me.
Hi, I know a lot of websites, here's one: http://skymouv.com bye.
Anonymous user
I've been waiting for this third season for so long. What will Cappie say to Ashley? If you need a link for the subtitles, you can ask me.
adeline99
Hi, I would appreciate a tip for the subtitles, I'm not very good at English!
Anonymous user
The third season is really cool, I will give the link to the subtitles tonight.
cindy
here a lot of series...http://solesito.kazeo.com/
tiyouch
Hello I'm also looking for the French subtitles of season 3 episodes 7 and 8!! Thank you for your response..(which is eagerly awaited :D)
thendron
up plz! looking for French subtitles for episodes 7 and 8 :D thanks
popich
you simply go to Google, type oldiblog greek, click on the first link, and there you have all the seasons.
nadaland
Hello, I would like the subtitles and not the video links! I looked on the site seriesub.com and they don't have them after the 7th episode, and I can't find the subtitles on Google. Do you have the site where I can find the subtitles on your site?
duffgirl
Hi. Nadaland, you can find episodes 8 and 9 on tvsubtitles. However, if you have a link for episode 10, even in the original version, I'm in. I've been waiting for them for two weeks.
rosehip
hey! duffgirl I’m also looking for them, it’s been a really long time since we found them in original version online but not in VOSTFR. I’m eager to know what happens next!!!! :D if anyone knows a link for episode 10 of season 3, I’m all ears!
duffgirl
@rosehipHi. If you have a link for the subtitles in original version, I'm interested. It's been over two weeks since I got the episode and I'm struggling to find them.
Malia
@duffgirlPlease release episode 10 of Greek season 3!!!! Or the subtitles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr williams
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
Anonyme
I know a site for those who want to watch episode 10 in OV of Greek :)
thendron
It's really taking a long time for the subtitles for this series! US air date of episode 10: 5/11/2009 ... other series take much less time...
duffgirl
Hi. The subtitles for episode 10 are finally available in English, which means that the French version shouldn't be long in coming!!! For those who are lucky enough to understand or have the subtitles translated, you can find them on tvsubtitles by typing greek and selecting English.
duffgirl
Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until January 25th for episode 11. It's hard to wait when you love a series!
Anonymous user
Yes.
ccnb
Hello, I am looking for the French subtitles for episodes 15 and 16 of season 3 if anyone has found them.
sandra
You type "oldiblog greek" into Google and go to the first link, then you'll see the list of season 3 episodes in French subtitles, including episode 15, that's it!! Enjoy Greek!
vic
try legendsofstream.com ...
lolilia
Hello, does season 3 of Greek stop at episode 20????? Thanks
Caro
No, it doesn't stop at episode 20. There is a season 4! 10 episodes are on the schedule, and it's the definitive end of the series after that.