Sims 2 PSP solution

Good evening, if you are stuck in The Sims 2 PSP, then it's time to say: I have almost completely finished the game (stuck after the final battle). Ask your questions!
Configuration: Netscape 4.0

17 answers

  1. Hello everyone: I am proposing the complete solution for The Sims 2 on PSP here: ask your questions, and I will answer you.
    1. the final fight I can't make it
    2. Je sais que c'est un peu tard et que c'est un autre sujet, mais peut-on faire des bébés dans Les Sims 2 sur PSP ?
    3. I couldn't answer the questions of the letter, please respond to me quickly.
    4. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
    5. For baby Tycon, who do we need to intimidate?!
  2. Hello,
    So I'm on Dr. Despote's computer at the secret level of division 47, but I can't answer the questions :S
    1. The password is "Or4ngout4n" but you won't find it in the suggestions that the computer will give you.
  3. That's unfortunate, because it's the only part of the game that I did randomly: when you click on an answer, it tells you [The computer] if it's the correct answer, so you answer randomly, then you note the correct answer each time, and then you'll find all the answers this way.
    For the next part, take the teleporter, then teleport to the monument to face the Dr.

    [Advice: complete ALL objectives BEFORE teleporting!!!!!]
    1. Thank you jerem,
      I finally managed. I got to Doctor Despot but I hadn't completed all the objectives (smart milkshake... I don't know how to do that) and I was missing some logic points to hack the computer. So I'm restarting!
      1. For the clever milkshake, it seems to me that you need to make it by going to the toolbox, next to the dead branch dairy. There are also books at the doctor’s.
        1. what's the point of making a smart milkshake?
        2. <translation>Temporarily enhance your reasoning</translation>
        3. If you're missing logic points, there's a cheat code where you can improve all your points and earn money.
      2. How to Invite Roommates, Please

        1. je ne sais pas comment on fait pour inviter des colocataires
        2. Hello, I don't know how to find the treasure of the Pita Florica.
        3. please, I'm getting nowhere...
        4. Go home and you have a phone, click on "believe" and invite her, there you go.
        5. To find the treasure, you need to go to the chapel cemetery, then head down to the bottom where you will find a tomb where you can dig.
      3. To invite roommates, you need to be friends with a character who is not in the story (like one of your neighbors walking down the street!). But your neighbor must be like a homeless person... If he has a house, he will never come over... You need to have 4 friendship points for him to stay with you... (or 4 love points...)
        Good luck to you.
        1. Stp Jérèm, comment on fait pour se marier ?
        2. I want to marry Roberta!
          And I want to make love with her!
          Is that possible??
        3. You can't get married, nor have children... Sorry!
        4. comment électrocuter le monstre à Branchemort
        5. You build a taser with the table next to the creamery.
      4. I'm stuck by the pipette and I can't get them out so that I can hack the thing that blocks a door.
        1. You talk to Lothaire and he tells you that his wife is hiding something from him. You intimidate his wife, and when you speak to her, she tells you that he spends too much time alone. You examine the closet and find the patents. You return them to her, and oh yes, go to Lothaire to tell him what she said. Afterwards, you hack (2 logic).
      5. Normal: go see the woman: talk to her, and make her spill the beans: she knows that her husband has hidden patents in the house, and that he's keeping it from her... Conduct your little investigation: stay constantly behind the husband... You should notice that he opens his bedroom wardrobe very often: you just have to take a quick look, and retrieve the patents, to give them to the woman...
        Then, go see the man: he tells you that he finds his wife's behavior strange... Go investigate with his wife: she will end up feeling intimidated... She is sleeping with Desspote... When you tell this to the husband, he'll go see his wife, and yell at her in the bedroom... You just have to hack... Good luck!

        --
        Think of others: put the name of the game or whatever when you post: you help us help you...
        1. Salut, je suis encore bloqué aux objectifs de branche morte, je ne trouve pas la créature de la nuit. Réponds le plus rapidement possible s'il te plaît.
          1. I'm stuck when I have to retrieve the pacemaker in Selma's garden near the rose bed. Indeed, the only action I can do is plant rose seeds, but the action to retrieve the pacemaker doesn't appear. Can you please tell me how to do it? I've been struggling for at least a week. I have another question, please: is it because I haven't retrieved the pacemaker that I can't intimidate Selma about her four husbands? Thank you for your help, I'm eagerly waiting for your responses.
            1. I have a problem with the sect's door to answer the questions!!
              I know I have the answers in the brochure but unfortunately, being a fool, I didn't read it, because I thought I could read it later!! But I can't!!! I even bought another brochure from the sect, but I can't read it!!! I'm stuck; I don't have the answers!!
              1. Hey, I know how to do it, either you buy another one from the guy who sold it to you, or better yet, go into select and go to secrets, scroll all the way down and you’ll see the secrets from the brochure ;)
              2. the secret (I forgot to specify it's in the category: my sim, secret
                Here it is! ;)
              3. I have a problem. I saw Doctor Despote in his hideout with the Athan. He left and I don’t know where he is. Then I have the virus and I need to give it to Roberta, but where is she? I’m stuck here. Can someone please help me???? Thank you very much!!!!
              4. Moi, j'ai un souci : comment atteint-on le niveau 4 en amitié à la troisième personne ? Aidez-moi.
              5. I'm stuck at the moment where I need to find the treasure of the Pita Florica.
            2. I'm really stuck at the very beginning when I have to retrieve the donuts from the secret stash. I don't know how to make him confess =s. Can you please help me?
              1. I'm fed up with trying to figure out how to leave from here, from OUR house, not the house esprietula. I really want to know how to get home please? A big thank you to whoever gives me the answer.
                1. Yeah, I don't know how to do it either, I've been looking but I can't find it...
                2. how to "go home" at the gas station?
                3. Where do you dig up the pendant??? I'm stuck. Thanks.
                4. The pendant is at Branchemorte in the chapel, the graves at the back, second from the right.
              2. The pacemaker is in the garden by the garlic.
                Then to intimidate, you need skills in physics; otherwise, you will never be able to fill the gauge. The harder it is to intimidate a person, the more points you will need in physics. And the creature of the Night is Annie, by the way ^^
                1. And I'm looking for how to perform the livestock ritual; some gestures are just a game of chance based on pressing the right or left arrow, so if you can help me, please :)