Schneider TV without remote control oli75 - Last answer on 23 févr. 2005 1 answer Hello, I have a Schneider television, I just moved and I lost the remote control. I can't change the channels from the TV. Is it possible to buy a universal remote control to solve the problem? Thank you for your valuable answers. Best regards, Olivier Show more Related links: search Schneider DVD remote control code? [TV] adjust channels without remote control Charvet Schneider TV without remote control Schneider 37TVB1039B TV Combo Turn on air conditioning without remote control How to turn on the AV system without a remote? 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Max1814 Universal remote controls work with all equipment. The problem is that it's annoying to set up. Max
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Max1814 Universal remote controls work with all equipment. The problem is that it's annoying to set up. Max