Question about EBP software

Closed
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to delete existing item codes (that I created) in the EBP accounting-management software.
Thank you in advance for your responses.

66 answers

  1. They are just a team of thieves. I advise you to use this type of suite; the support service and updates are just a scam. Moreover, they spend more time figuring out how to protect their software than actually developing it. For your information, in the accounting update and others, they found a way to block the single-user version on a single PC. Bravo! What do we do when we have a desktop PC and a laptop? Two licenses? If that’s not extortion, what is it?! Anyway...
    92
    1. Contributor
      Hi,

      In Commercial Management, you go to the article menu and you can delete them from the menu on the right.
      To be able to delete them, they must not be linked to an invoice or inventory!

      Have a good evening

      Cusco
      2
      1. thank you for your response

        but this is not the solution I am looking for
        I want to delete article codes that I no longer use
        but that were used one or two years ago
        they take up space in my listings for no reason

        see you soon
        0
      2. Hello,

        I have an issue with EBP quotes and invoicing, maybe you can help me.

        When I try to settle certain invoices, I get an error message that says: "Record in use in your application since 04 06 2007 10:52 (246m 5s). I don't understand, this message appears for all the clients to whom I have issued credit notes.

        Thank you
        Thierry
        0
      3. @ericHello,

        The only cleansing tool allows you to delete billing/quote histories but not to filter unused items: tools menu/cleansing. The advantage is that it archives the folder before cleansing.

        Then, the deletion of items must be done manually.
        0
      4. @azstudioHello, I am a plastering craftsman and I chose the entrepreneur pack EBP 2007. I just encountered the same problem as you (record in use in your application). Could you help me? THANK YOU.
        0
      5. @Milou2211In EBP GESTION COMMERCIALE (PRO?), and for a few versions now it seems, articles can be:
        Active or Dormant or Non-billable
        By default, the article windows only show "active" ones, so those that are no longer useful are hidden...

        François

        --
        EBP PRO management software
        Expertise 13 Bouches du Rhône
        0
    2. Hello everyone,
      could someone tell me how to delete the simulation entries in the EBP accounting software? All attempts have been unsuccessful;
      thank you in advance.
      8
      1. Hi
        did you manage to solve your problem?
        I finally managed to do it.
        I went into the simulation scripts and deleted them.
        0
        1. Hi

          Regarding the deletion of a reference, as there has been activity on that reference, it is impossible to delete it. In the case that this reference was used a few years ago (and is no longer in use), you will need a code that EBP provides you if you have, of course, a support contract. Otherwise, to avoid issues with old references, the best solution, which might be a bit outdated, is to create a new folder at the beginning of each fiscal year and import all the necessary and possibly cleaned-up files (cleaning done with EXCEL)... Once you're used to it, the whole thing is done in 1.5 hours.

          See you
          DLA
          2
          1. Thank you DLA for your response.
            0
        2. Hello

          does anyone have the EBP user manual because I downloaded the demo version and I don't find the usage explanations very helpful
          so a manual would really help me, thanks
          0
          1. The manual won't help you AT ALL, it's just there to tell you how to turn it on and oh yes! how to turn it off
            For everything else, you'll need to get assistance that's more expensive than the software itself
            and yes, that's how it is EBP
            0
        3. Hello,

          I am angry!
          I bought an EBP accounting software to transfer my online accounts.
          Of course, I asked about the possible formats, and the saleswoman told me it was okay, so I placed the order.
          Once the software was downloaded, I proceeded with the operation, and...............surprise!
          I can't do this operation.
          I called, and after a good ten calls and not to mention the endless wait to get a technician, who told me it had never been possible.
          A certain Virginie Estrade guaranteed me a refund, but I received a "credit note" instead, after 18 calls, still incredible!
          There's nothing I can do to get a refund;
          I'm not looking to waste my time, and that's why I'm here today to express my anger against this establishment that has been misleading and lying to me from the start.
          No point in insisting, you surely understand that.
          However, you still have a choice regarding brands, so here's a good tip: avoid EBP! (EBP=swindlers)

          Otherwise, good luck!!!
          16
          1. you need access and to delete the articles in the elements table of the database
            0
            1. How do you interface EBP Gest Comm Pro V11 with Access?
              0
          2. Hello everyone.

            I have an EBP software and following a data transfer from commercial management to accounting, I can no longer find my invoice list even though they are properly accounted for.

            Thank you for your help.
            0
            1. Hello,

              I would like to print the list of items I entered into the EBP software... is that possible?

              If not, can it be exported to a software like Excel?

              Thank you.
              0
              1. Which EBP software do you have exactly?
                Quotes and invoicing?
                Commercial management?
                0
              2. @aurelHello Aurel

                I have Quotes and Invoicing.
                I did not know about Commercial Management. In fact, what is the difference?
                Thank you
                Emmanuelle
                0
              3. Hello,
                I am using EBP commercial management, and I would like to know how to reissue a customer draft that has already been issued on an invoice statement. In fact, I made a mistake and I would like to issue a draft for each invoice and not a draft for a statement. The drafts I want to print are not showing up. Is it not possible to issue them multiple times???
                0
            2. Hello
              I have EBP Commercial Management. My problem is that I want to add two columns, one for dates and the other for order numbers. We are a small scrap metal and metal recovery business, and we have small suppliers who can come several times a week, and it would really be tedious to issue an invoice every time, especially since they only get paid on Fridays. My wish is to open an invoice at the beginning of the week and insert the order numbers as the week goes by. For that, I would need to insert 2 columns, one for the order numbers and the other for the order dates.
              If someone can help me, it’s urgent (the EBP vendor has closed its doors for advice).
              9
              1. Hello Kurt or everyone,

                I am a complete beginner on the forum; I've never participated before, and I'm really struggling with my EBP Quotes and Invoicing.
                I don’t know how to close a year. I still haven't closed 2005!
                Can someone help me, please? I would really appreciate it.
                Thank you very much
                Emma from Africa
                0
                1. Hi Emma from Africa,

                  I also use EBP but I have an accountant who does the annual balance sheet and account closing, sorry... If you have the license, call 08 10 04 80 46, on weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm I believe, they respond fairly quickly and may be able to guide you. Also try the online help.
                  Good luck
                  Squale
                  0
                2. @squale7Thank you Squale for responding to me, unfortunately I missed the deadline for help without knowing it and on top of that I am in Africa so calling is not easy.
                  If your accountant has any tips it would be great!
                  Thank you again
                  If someone knows how to close a financial year (in fact I started my activity in November 2005) it would be fantastic because I still don't know how to do it!
                  Many thanks
                  Emma
                  0
                3. Hello
                  I am also a beginner
                  Did you get a response to your question regarding the fiscal year-end
                  If so, can you help me in turn, thank you
                  0
                4. @EMMADAFRIQUEHello,

                  In the Quotation and Invoicing software, there is no concept of closure. This concept only exists in the Accounting software, which allows you to have the year-end journal to continue your data entry, balance sheet, and income statement, and you also have this notion in Payroll.

                  To summarize, in invoicing, there is no need to close.

                  See you later
                  P'ticha
                  0
              2. Hello,

                I have the EBP accounting software but I can no longer find the user manual.
                I have my closed accounting on a CD and I would like to import it onto my hard drive, into my program.
                How should I proceed??
                Thank you for your reply.
                0
                1. Good evening everyone!
                  Mireille from Avignon
                  I have a problem with EBP Business Plan
                  could someone help me!
                  I can't enter my year N-1,
                  I'm currently in demo version, if it works I would like to buy it
                  thank you in advance
                  0
                  1. Hello Lamitte,

                    Are you working with the CCI in your region? With an accountant?
                    What version of your Business Plan do you have?
                    0
                    1. Hello
                      thank you Sébastien but I solved my problem, I took business Montpellier and it works very well.
                      I work alone, I am an accountant and I’m doing quite well.
                      thank you
                      see you later
                      0
                    2. @lamitte88Hello,

                      I’m sorry to bother you, but I have a problem with this software, which at first seemed simple to me. However, when I print the simplified forecast statement, only for the first year, the client receivables are equal to the total sales amount, and the same goes for suppliers. Yet, I have filled in the due dates and the collection tables!!! I end up with a working capital requirement of 129,939.40 and a cash flow of -85,740.70.
                      Additionally, it adds "other debts" amounting to €51,119.70!!! I don't know what this amount is composed of.
                      If you could just help me, I would really appreciate it.
                      Thank you.
                      0
                  2. Hello, I am a craftsman and I need to start entering my accounting on EBP, I am really a beginner. Please, if you can help me, reply to this message. THANK YOU in advance.
                    19
                    1. Hello,

                      I was lent the software EBP Comptabilité Liberal 2007, but I'm missing the license number and the web key. Can someone help me?
                      Thanks in advance.
                      1
                      1. It's a bit like a credit card number with a secret code... it's personal (when you bought it), it requires an active assistance contract, and it can't be lent...

                        François
                        --
                        EBP PRO management software
                        Competence 13 Bouches du Rhone
                        0
                      2. @EdarntHello Mr. Pseudo Edarnt

                        After reading your message, I believe you are part of the distribution chain for EBP products. If that is the case, could you please send me your professional contact information so that I can call you?

                        I have some very technical questions regarding item management in the EBP software "Commercial Management Pro Game."

                        Thank you

                        Pascal
                        0
                      3. @rotorflyMy email is in my profile...
                        I work for our clients in department 13 and the nearby departments, 83, 84, 04

                        Otherwise, to obtain the contact information for a competency center near you, contact EBP.
                        Customer Service Tel: 01 34 94 80 20 e-mail: infos.fr@ebp.com

                        François
                        --
                        EBP PRO management software
                        Competence 13 Bouches du Rhône
                        0
                      4. @EdarntCorrection, to obtain the contact details of a competency center near you, contact EBP.
                        Tel: 01 34 94 80 35

                        --
                        EBP PRO Management Software
                        Competency 13 Bouches du Rhône
                        0
                      5. @EdarntHello François!
                        I see that you are very knowledgeable about EBP! I'm therefore asking you for help regarding EBP Pro v11.
                        Indeed, since we started transferring invoices from management to EBP accounting... we can no longer settle an invoice with 2 payments (for example, one check and cash). When I go to Operations / Customer Payment / I enter the two payment methods / the client balance is okay, but the invoice (in the sales documents) is not settled! What should I do!!!???? Thank you for your attention to this request, best regards
                        Aurélie
                        0
                    2. Hello,
                      do the opposite
                      Every time your client comes, create an order for them (in the EBP sense of the term)
                      You create a print template based on the order form that you will call a provisional invoice (the client will have a provisional invoice document which is actually an order form)
                      At the end of the week, you consolidate the orders (which the client calls a provisional invoice) and you transfer them into a real invoice.
                      0
                      1. Hello,

                        I'm having a little issue with EBP Quotes and Billing 2005. I can add quotes and invoices, but when I want to add a new client, upon validating or saving, the software does nothing as if both buttons become invalid.
                        Has this ever happened to anyone?

                        Thank you.
                        0
                        1. We cannot delete item codes that have been used. I have set the value of the codes I no longer need to zero and created a filter to print only those different from zero.
                          Good luck.
                          0
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 3
                          • 4