Quelle est la différence entre Acrobat Reader et PDFCreator ?

Hello,
I wanted to simply know what the difference is between "Acrobat Reader" and "PDFCreator" and their functions? Thank you in advance, Teff.

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello
    Acrobat Reader is, as its name suggests, a "reader," meaning it's simply a PDF reader

    PDFCreator is a software that allows you to "create" PDFs
    it works like a virtual printer
    it's the freeware equivalent (but with fewer features) of Adobe Acrobat (writer)

    (_Usul of Arrakis
    Serial_dreamer_)
    2
    1. I see that we are very quick
      Usul from Arrakis and your response suits me perfectly, goodbye Teff
      0
    2. Contributor
      @TeffSome even manage to answer before the question is asked :-DDD

      (Usul from Arrakis
      Serial_dreamer_)
      0
    3. @UsulArrakiskikoo old brother
      you doing well?

                    Aarseth
      " Theorist of the Axe! "
      0
    4. Contributor
      @AarsethHello
      the "Hacheur", I'm doing pretty well, a lot of work like you I imagine!

      (_Usul from Arrakis
      Serial_dreamer_)
      0