Code ics alfa 166

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I do not have the code for my device after disconnecting the battery,
the model: be2580
serial no: y5033307
thank you in advance if someone can come to my rescue.

12 answers

  1. Good evening, have you found your code??
    10
    1. Moderator
      Hi.

      Yeah, someone is here.
      Your dealer!

      See you later!
      --
      -=O(_BmV_)O=- &nbsp"Goodwill shortens the way" (Brazilian Proverb)
      0
      1. Yes, but I saw that some had waited 12 weeks, so maybe there is a site where you can find it faster.
        1
        1. Moderator
          Yes.
          Of course!
          It's certain that Alfa or Pioneer or Blaupunkt are going to make codes available to anyone for free for "stolen" or similar units...

          --
          -=O(_BmV_)O=- &nbsp"Goodwill shortens the way" (Brazilian proverb)
          2
          1. maybe by attaching a copy of the vehicle registration certificate.
            0
            1. Moderator
              Contact them then!
              You'll see:

              Alfa Romeo France
              6 rue Nicolas Copernic
              78190 Trappes
              Tel: 0825815815

              Customer Service
              - standard rate phone number: 0130167000 (ask for Alfa customer service)
              - email: alfaromeo@alfa-contact.com

              Alfa new vehicle assistance:
              0.800.61.62.63

              --
              -=O(_BmV_)O=- &nbsp"Goodwill shortens the journey" (Brazilian Proverb)
              1
              1. Thank you for the number, I will check with my dealer and if it takes too long, I will call them.
                0
            2. A week has passed and still no code, at Renault, Peugeot, and Citroën it takes 5 minutes.
              The day I change, it surely won't be for Alfa, and it's a shame because apart from that it's a great car, or else I'll put the code in a safe.
              1
              1. And three and nothing, and no information on the phone on Saturday, so I will have to call next week.
                For my first foreign car, I have been served in any case, it will be my first and last Italian car.
                1
                1. and after having spoken to Alfa, he gives me a delay of 1 to 2 weeks again, my response was that once the code is retrieved, I would put their dumpster for sale
                  would like a response from BMV.
                  1
                  1. and finally this damn code has arrived.
                    1