Unable to uninstall XnView ...

Solved
Hello,

I have a little problem (not too serious) I can’t uninstall XnView anymore! It’s not in the “Add or Remove Programs” panel nor in the “Start Menu -> All Programs”. I did manage to locate the folder at the file path but there is no uninstall.

This has already happened to me with Norton 360 but I managed to find an uninstall software that I could download, but for XnView there isn’t one...

If someone has a solution I’d be grateful in advance ;)

Thank you!

Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

9 answers

  1. Contributor
    you're welcome
    see you
    --
    O.o°• ♪♪♫ SHEBAM ! POW ! BLOP ! WIZZ ! ♫♪♪ •°o.O 
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Beurk the SMSs,°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    0
    1. yes the software doesn’t work anymore (it can’t find the file to open)
      it looks like it’s good

      thanks gouby :D
      0
      1. Contributor
        Have you emptied your trash and restarted the PC?
        --
        O.o°• ♪♪♫ SHEBAM ! POW ! BLOP ! WIZZ ! ♫♪♪ •°o.O 
        °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Beurk les SMS¸,°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
        0
        1. Yeah it removes but doesn’t uninstall ...
          he moved the entire XnView folder to the recycle bin but the software is still installed!

          what to do ?
          0
          1. Contributor
            When you try with unlocker, what’s going wrong, because normally it deletes all the files
            --
            O.o°• ♪♪♫ SHEBAM ! POW ! BLOP ! WIZZ ! ♫♪♪ •°o.O 
            °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Beurk the SMS¸,°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
            0
            1. Merci Gouby encore une fois
              unlocker n'a pas trouvé le moyen de désinstaller XnView lui non plus

              si tu as d'autres solutions merci d'avance et sinon je pense que je vais vivre avec Translation: Thanks Gouby once again
              unlocker couldn't find a way to uninstall XnView either

              if you have other solutions, thanks in advance, and otherwise I think I'm going to live with it
              0
              1. Contributor
                try then manually, with Unlocker
                --
                O.o°• ♪♪♫ SHEBAM ! POW ! BLOP ! WIZZ ! ♫♪♪ •°o.O 
                °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Beurk the SMSs¸,°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
                0
                1. thank you gouby your software is flawless but XnView is stubborn!
                  at first I couldn't find it in the uninstall list so I tinkered a bit and I found the hunter mode (awesome too) I then clicked on the XnView icon and there it told me: "No Installation Package found!"

                  what *** is this XnView ^^

                  if you have a solution please do one for me
                  0
                  1. Contributor
                    Hello

                    try with Revo Uninstaller
                    --
                    O.o°• ♪♪♫ SHEBAM ! POW ! BLOP ! WIZZ ! ♫♪♪ •°o.O 
                    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Beurk SMS¸,°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
                    1