Install French patch bittorrent

Hello,
I recently installed BitTorrent on my PC and I would like to set it to French... could someone please provide me with a link to download the patch as well as the instructions on how to install it? Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.1

1 answer

  1. cc jez1,

    I assume you have installed version 6.1.1 of this software?

    I don't think there is already a French patch for this version.

    Download an older version (6.0.3 for example)...

    See you.
    0
    1. BONJOUR, où serait-il possible de trouver le pack en français pour la version que vous indiquez car c'est celle que j'ai. Merci.
      0
    2. @lilite77I would like to install BitTorrent in French because I currently have it on my PC but I have the English version. Thank you.
      -1
    3. @helanieTu dois aller sur le site de BitTorrent, voici le lien : http://www.bittorrent.com/btusers/download/bittorrent-translations et tu cliques sur "here" en surbrillance, télécharge le fichier et tu le places dans le dossier BitTorrent.
      0
    4. Je ne peux pas accéder au contenu des liens. Veuillez fournir le texte que vous souhaitez traduire.
      0