0021 622763847

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I received two missed calls from this number 0021 622763847
if someone has experienced the same with the same number, then please let me know
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

10 answers

  1. I also receive missed calls from 0021 695169441...
    Don't call back, that's all!
    68
    1. It seems to me that this number starts with a Moroccan code... But I'm not entirely sure.
      0
    2. hello this number after research comes from Morocco! it's surely a scam so don't call back... +++
      0
    3. HELLO

      I also received a missed call from this number and since I didn't know where it was coming from, I called back and no one answered!!!!
      0
    4. The negative of Morocco starts with 00212 not 0021
      and 00216 is for Tunisia.
      0
    5. Contributor
      yohan for your information:
      Morocco:
      +212 = 00212
      +210 = 00210 Reserve code (Morocco)

      Tunisia:
      +216 = 00216
      +217 = 00217 Reserve code (Tunisia)

      (however, in your message we do not understand what you mean!
      the negative of Morocco starts with 00212 not 0021 the not is not or by ?)
      0