How to block spam emails? brahim42 - Last answer on 16 août 2008 2 answers Hello, I would like to know how to block certain advertising emails that are flooding my inbox? Thank you very much!Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0 Show more Related links: Someone is reading my emails. how to find my email box stop ads in my email inbox how to merge multiple email addresses Open my Hotmail inbox ad banner on my messaging to the right of my emails how to remove it 2 answers Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 brahim42 Author thank you Answer 2 / 2 duncanben Hi, there are anti-spam software. Also, don't leave your address just anywhere, and check if there's an "unsubscribe" function (at the bottom) in the emails you receive. I get some, and I wonder who subscribes me... Show full discussion
Answer 2 / 2 duncanben Hi, there are anti-spam software. Also, don't leave your address just anywhere, and check if there's an "unsubscribe" function (at the bottom) in the emails you receive. I get some, and I wonder who subscribes me...