Hello everyone, I'm looking for equivalence software for transistors and integrated circuits, where could I find it? Thank you for your answers and have a good day.
Hello! I have software for electronic equivalence which is VRT win97, if you need it contact me or you can download it from the internet. Bye
relief0000
Please, I really need this software. Send it to my inbox or indicate the way to find it on the internet.
kingone
If you have this book, please send it or give me the exact path to download it.
ultrasteak
Hello,
has no one found it yet?
jrp
Hi everyone, I have the same problem, apart from having to repurchase the equivalency books every year... A small software update would be really useful. Some websites do provide information, but it is limited. Thank you for enlightening us.
JRP amateur repairman
electroman
I'm also looking for a website for transistor and IC equivalences.
If it doesn't exist, it's a great project for an electronic programmer.
foufou
same issue
JEFF
I am a specialist in electronic components and I usually search for my components on the site datasheet.com good luck.