Hello could someone help me find the equivalents for the circuits: M38510-11601 BIX. dg300aaa/883. op220c/883 4051821-420 4051824-400 VERY URGENT. THANK YOU
Following a fire, all my documents were burned, so I would like to have the general list of integrated circuits. Thank you.
Erwan031284
There is a book that all electronics enthusiasts know... the MEMOTECH... ;)
-- Because the manuals don't tell everything...
trois3
Merci à tous, quelqu'un peut-il me donner le guide de référence des circuits intégrés ?
symosony
Hi, Here's something for those looking for equivalents for integrated circuits... Try this: http://www.abcelectronique.com/ You'll thank me later ;)
sailar
Thank you, you've helped me a lot!!! You've just got me out of trouble.
bouazzawi75
Hi everyone, I just replaced a circuit on a Compaq Evo D500 motherboard, the RAM circuit from 4501 AOA to 4500 AEA and it works, but the problem is that the chipset overheats and the installation becomes very slow. Can someone tell me if the overheating chipset is caused by the circuit or is there something else causing the problem? Thanks.
iribas
Author
thank you jmp59 I'll try
bababababibel
ok
tarek007
Hi could someone help me find the equivalents for the circuits: 4067 it's urgent thaaaaaank you in advance
jmp59
Contributor
Hello,
Your question is more about electronics than computer science, and I seriously doubt anyone could help you.