Ex-boyfriend
Solved
Hello,
I signed up on Copain d'Avant with a fake email and a fake name because I didn't want my name to appear on the site. I wanted to see others but not be seen by others.
Now I regret it because I would like to sign up with my real name, but I no longer remember the password used last time and the site keeps telling me:
authentication error, please try again.
I clicked on forgot password; but nothing works.
I would like to know how I can register again?
For real, thank you.
I signed up on Copain d'Avant with a fake email and a fake name because I didn't want my name to appear on the site. I wanted to see others but not be seen by others.
Now I regret it because I would like to sign up with my real name, but I no longer remember the password used last time and the site keeps telling me:
authentication error, please try again.
I clicked on forgot password; but nothing works.
I would like to know how I can register again?
For real, thank you.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
2 answers
-
ContributorTry the logout tab on the left underneath My home.
Maybe that way you can create a new address.
++ -
ContributorHello,
Well, you shouldn't have done just anything ;-)
try the link below
http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/inscription/
Plus, this site is awesome :-))))))))))
++