Factorial with CASIO GRAPH 35+?

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I have a question regarding the Casio Graph 35+ calculator. How can I perform simple factorial calculations with this calculator (like 25!)? I haven't found a way, whereas on the Casio "college" calculator there is a button for "!"...

I have exams next week, so I’d appreciate a little help.

Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Safari 3.1.1

2 answers

  1. Hoping it's not too late.

    You go to the run menu (number 1), you write 25 for example, then you click on the 'OPTN' key, then F6, then F3, then F1, and you validate, and you'll have the result, there you go.
    1089
    1. I want to point out that you have, among other things, saved my math exam (even if indirectly^^)
      thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

      Whoever you are, I'm sending you a hug!!!!
      8
    2. @Pipaillon[OPTN] + [F4] +[F1] + [EXE] for the graph 25 ;-)
      Thank you because I was wondering how it worked on the graph 25 and I found out thanks to the graph 35 ^^
      I have exams on Monday :)
      0
    3. Hi, thank you so much, I was struggling with my calculator THANK YOU!!!
      0
    4. THANK YOU!!!!!
      2
    5. 2 years later... LOL long live the internet :)
      19