Alexandra Ledermann 2 DS

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have Alexandra Ledermann 2 on DS and during the competitions with my horse in a dressage competition, they tell me "pirouette" but how do you do a pirouette?
Please help me, I've been searching for a month but I still can't do it.
Thanks to anyone who can help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

38 answers

  1. I have the game for

    PIROUETTE AT GALLOP: <

    PIROUETTE: O

    I found the answer on this site and I swear it works, after it's up to you, see you later! xD
    42
    1. Thank you very much
      I'm coming.
      0
    2. Thank you, I'm managing the canter pirouette except that it's ">" and not "<" but for the pirouette... it doesn’t work. Do you have a particular method for tracing it?
      1
    3. Actually, the canter pirouette :(
      and pirouette :O
      1
    4. No way, that's it, I've done it thousands of times, it's just what I wrote above
      :)))))
      0
  2. In fact, you go to the library (try to go 2 to 3 times a week) and try to unlock all the volumes, starting by unlocking those that begin with dressage: walk, trot, gallop, piaffe, horse rearing
    then for the pirouette, they show you the checkpoints, the signs, or the letters you need to draw. BUT FOR THEM TO SHOW YOU, YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK THE VOLUMES AT THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS: I believe that even if you haven't unlocked the pirouette and the half pirouette, they still show it to you anyway
    there you go, I hope this helps you!!!!
    1
    1. Hi, I had the same problem too, and if we're talking about the same game, there are pirouette and pirouette au galop, right? So it's a matter of signs: pirouette: O pirouette au galop: V!! There you go, that's normally how it is!!
      Have fun!!
      0
      1. I also have Aleandra Lederman 2 on DS and I know how to do a spin; you just have to turn in circles with the stylus. But I don’t know how to mate my horse with Luc's mare. It's mainly for the skill, please help me!!!
        0
        1. Hello, I got Alexandra Ledermann 2 and I have lots of problems, if you could help me it would be nice:
          - How do we help Grandpa (Brosse)?
          - How do we make the signs in the dressage competition? (a kind of S)
          - How do we make sure that when we buy a horse, it is in the stable?

          That's everything I would like to know, if you could help me it would be kind :) Thank you and see you soon :)

          Solène.
          1
          1. The pirouette and: o
            and The pirouette at a gallop: (
            0
            1. type < for a gallop pirouette
              and o for a pirouette
              I hope it works because it works for me
              0
              1. It seems to me that we need to do "<" there you go, goodbye.
                0
                1. I don't really have an answer, but I can't do pirouettes either. Sometimes they tell you to do pirouettes at the trot, but that's where I can't manage. However, when they say pirouettes, it needs to be a circle, not exactly closed. There you go, I hope this helps you a little. If not, well, too bad, you'll eventually manage to do it.
                  0
                  1. Me neither, I can't do it either, but now it's fine, I have the answers, thanks!!!
                    0
                2. and to do a pirouette at a gallop you have to make a c
                  0
                  1. In fact, I just played and I found out that when they tell you to do a pirouette at a gallop, it's a "C" that you have to draw, and for the pirouettes, it's a circle. Make sure to close your circle well, and good luck ^^
                    0
                    1. to do a spin, you draw a half-circle under your horse when it is zoomed in, I can't help you more than that actually it often works but there are one or two times when it didn't work so good luck ^^!! I have passed those contests now I have the tokens maxed out!!
                      0
                      1. Oceane, you need to go to Kevin's place and he will give you lessons.
                        0
                        1. you need to do the same move as the pirouette with your stylus on the touchscreen
                          0
                          1. Salut, thank you for everything because I couldn't do any spins and you helped me a lot, thank you very much!!!
                            0
                            1. Hi, I had the same problem before too actually pirouette is v and pirouette at a gallop is >
                              goodbye and take care
                              1
                              1. never anyone says the same thing
                                0
                            2. Hi, I have the solution: you need to make a closed circle.
                              0
                              1. Hey hey hello people! I wanted to know how to breed our horse with Luc's mare??
                                Please answer!!!
                                Bye thank you!
                                0
                                1. To be able to mate your horse with Luc's, you need to have all the stars in "skill," "stamina," and "jumping," then go see Luc who will tell you that your horse is ready and then you'll have the choice between your horses and three mares, and you will get the foal.
                                  I hope that helps!
                                  0
                              • 1
                              • 2