Alexandra Ledermann 2 DS

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have Alexandra Ledermann 2 on DS and during the competitions with my horse in a dressage competition, they tell me "pirouette" but how do you do a pirouette?
Please help me, I've been searching for a month but I still can't do it.
Thanks to anyone who can help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

38 answers

  1. I have the game for

    PIROUETTE AT GALLOP: <

    PIROUETTE: O

    I found the answer on this site and I swear it works, after it's up to you, see you later! xD
    42
    1. Thank you very much
      I'm coming.
      0
    2. Thank you, I'm managing the canter pirouette except that it's ">" and not "<" but for the pirouette... it doesn’t work. Do you have a particular method for tracing it?
      1
    3. Actually, the canter pirouette :(
      and pirouette :O
      1
    4. No way, that's it, I've done it thousands of times, it's just what I wrote above
      :)))))
      0
  2. Hi, I have a girlfriend who has the game and we've played it often!! And I found out how to do it in training
    Spin: V
    Galloping spin: <
    I mean, it all worked for me, sorry if it doesn't work!
    Emma
    4
    1. et au trop et au pas c'est quoi
      0
    2. @lea there are no twirls in the walk and the trot

      but I don’t know when the foal will come back when we gave it to Léa
      0
    3. @alexSo, the foal shouldn't be sent to Lea; you need to buy medications and take care of it. You click on it as soon as it asks you to choose whether you want to take care of it yourself or give it to Lea, the veterinary passion.
      0
    4. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      0
    5. @killeuz tekfor Alexandra leedreman 2 on DS
      To do a gallop pirouette you need to draw a big O
      To do a simple pirouette you need to draw a C
      Well it works for me and if it doesn't, try switching the two letters, I might have gotten it wrong

      Cheers

      PS: how do you make the foal graze in the meadow and train it, it would be nice if you could help me please thanks
      0
  3. if you are not given any codes, it doesn't mean we are useless

    maybe there aren't any!!!
    1
    1. I can't unlock the training for my foal, what should I do?
      0
      1. sorry but I don't know that ^^ sorry !!
        But I know some things about the horses. Since it's my girlfriend he has, I don't know everything either ^^
        see you+
        0
      2. me neither, I can't do it.
        0
      3. To unlock the colt training, you need to have at least 2 or 3 trust stars!!
        And can you tell me how to use the horse codes?
        Thanks in advance!!
        0
      4. @morgane'sC'est quoi des étoiles de confiance ?
        0
    2. Hi everyone!!! I have a little problem!!
      I don't know what the code on the foal or the horses is for... give me a website where I can find this code or something like that... THANKS in advance!!! :p
      1
      1. Hi, actually for the codes you need to go next to the shop where there's Lea, the cool butler thing, and it's to buy another horse or foal. For example, if you have one horse and you do the code in Lea's thing, then you will get a second horse, and afterwards you can race and win lots of TOKENS. There you go!

        0
      2. It's for the veterinarian, the code.
        0
      3. lea c's not for buying a horse, it's for taking care of horses.
        0
    3. KiikOu, I'm stuck because at the end I've done all the exams and almost all the training except for: City Route 1. If anyone knows how to do it, please help me.
      3
      1. Hi everyone!!! I just started AL 2 on DS and I'm already having some issues: for grooming, I can't do a perfect job, I'm always told that I'm using the brushes wrong, but I don’t know how to do it. I'm using them in the right order but every time it’s the same. If you can help me, I would really appreciate it!!! And also, how do you unlock other training sessions? I've already done cross-country and show jumping, but I can't do dressage! And with my grandfather asking me to wash Fougue!!! Where can I find this Fougue???? Please help me!!!

        Cheers, see you later!
        0
        1. To brush the horse, you need to press on L and R

          a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          0
        2. For the enthusiasm, you have to go to Grandpa's place, then follow along the white fence, then you should find the stable normally. See you later!
          0
        3. il faut faire l1 ou r1
          0
        4. The first brush is used to brush the head and the tail, the second brush is used to brush the whole body, and the last brush is used to brush the legs, or the limbs, as you like!!
          And can you tell me if there is a code to make money?
          0
        5. To find Fougues, go around the barriers and then you'll see a pink arrow. Press A and you'll see Fougues!!
          0
      2. I can't manage to do a pirouette and a canter pirouette during dressage. Thank you for your help
        ++ hugs
        0
        1. Hello, so for the training of the foals, you need to have three stars of trust. For Fougues, the grandfather's horse, you have to go to his barn which is at the bottom of the touchscreen!! ^^ For grooming, you need to use a little bit of the pink, a bit more of the red, and a lot of the blue, and while brushing, you need to turn with L and R.
          For the obstacles, you need to do a lot and the same ones. You need patience.
          ^^
          See you later!
          6
          1. Hello, to unlock the colt's training, you first need the rope!
            Then, it's all about patience; he needs to trust you!

            For the canter pirouettes, make a <.
            For the pirouettes, make a big O.

            It worked for me, so it should be the same for you.

            One more thing, I would like to know if colts grow up and become adults??
            1
          2. @tiwellinkHi! For the foal codes, if your foal is sick, either send it to Léa, but in that case, you need the game Léa Passion Vétérinaire, or you can treat it yourself. As for the horse codes, I don’t know. I was also wondering if foals turn into horses? It seems like they do, but it takes a really long time because my friend and I still haven't had any foal-horses even though we've had the game for 6 months!!
            0
          3. @bloublou56but no, actually they tell you either you press the button ... to send it to Lea, or you press the button ... to heal yourself and you buy the meds at the shop for the foal.
            0
          4. @bloublou56Ok ou oui, les poulains deviennent des chevaux, mais il faut que vous ayez toute la confiance
            encore désolé de l'incruste, mais voilà, je veux juste vous aider.
            0
          5. Thank you for the advice!!!!!!!
            0
        2. Hi!

          I am so happy!! Last night, my foal became a beautiful horse!!!

          For the record, I only played for six hours for him to become one! However, it’s true that I got a bit addicted!
          I just wanted to see the result so much. But I was a bit disappointed, indeed, I couldn't even put him in the pasture once!!!!

          Anyway, only the most patient and dedicated players will be rewarded with a beautiful horse just for them!

          Good luck
          9
          1. How did you manage to raise your foal? I have all the bars filled to the maximum, I've finished the adventure mode, so I can't play anymore
            Please tell me how you did it.
            0
          2. how did you manage to get the last dressage star for your foal? I have half a star left to get but I can't do it. Thank you for your response.
            0
          3. How did you manage to raise your foal? And to take him to graze, could someone help me? How many trust, well-being, and care stars are needed? I know I'm asking a lot of questions :) Please reply quickly! Thanks!

            0
          4. Bonjour, mon poulin est chez Léa, mais j'ai besoin du code pour qu'elle le soigne car il est malade, mais je n'ai pas le code. Aide-moi, s'il te plaît.
            0
          5. To get your horse's code, you need to go to the box and you will see written at the bottom in the middle <code> you click and it will display your horse's code.
            0
        3. Thank you very much for the pirouette code.
          And to get the training for the foal, you need to go to the store and click on the horse on the right, and you should normally find it because I got it.
          0
          1. C ALENDRA LEDERMANN HOW MUCH DOES ALEXENDRA PIPPA FUNNELL HORSEZ
            0
        4. Hi!
          I have a problem, how do you quickly gain the trust of the foal??!!

          Big kisses.
          0
          1. Hi, we can't earn the colt's trust quickly, it takes a lot of patience. We have to give him a carrot every day and play ball with him.

            See you later
            Emma
            0
          2. The trust of a foal isn't gained super quickly! :\ To earn it, you must:

            _give him treats while petting him
            _play with him
            _do lots of things with him!!
            0
        5. I can't seem to unlock new competitions, can you help me????
          And I also can't couple my horse with Luc's, can you help me???
          Thank you,
          A++++++
          -1
          1. _to unlock new competitions, you need to do a lot of training and competitions that you have already done.
            _to breed your horse with a mare from Luc, you need to train your horse until it has 3 stars in endurance, jumping, agility, and care (I'm not sure about care, but do it anyway). Then go to Luc: he will offer you 3 mares: the foal will be the same color as the mare.

            PS: you cannot breed your horse more than once (I know it’s lame, but oh well!); I hope I helped you!
            0
        6. For Luc, YOUR HORSE MUST BE VERY STRONG! LOOK AT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE LIBRARY! Sorry for the uppercase, I didn't notice! For the competitions, you always have to redo the training! I also have a question, I can't get my foal to go to the pasture, what should I do? And also, when the foal grows up, does it stay in the foal pen or does it need to have space with the horses?
          0
          1. I'm in the same situation, but there's something else that's blocking me... I have a foal, but I can't manage to train him... What should I do? Should I wait until his confidence bar is at maximum or not?? Because when we see our ponies to choose which one we want to take care of, when we click on one, it opens a menu where we choose whether we want to brush/wash or clean, and I see that there are two bars, but when I want to click on it, it doesn't work, so it's starting to get really frustrating... Please help me! Help!!! =D =/
            0
            1. It was a friend who lent it to me, and I only needed 1.5 stars to start the training.
              0
            2. @oceane761* edmi of what confidence
              0
            3. Already, to train your colt, you need to have enough confidence (at least 1 star). I was able to train it with only one star! After that, I didn't quite understand what you said! Sorry! :) See you later!
              0
            4. Il faut avoir un peu de confiance et de patience, c'est un peu long par contre ! Pour que les poulains aient toutes les étoiles remplies, pour l'instant, moi j'y arrive pas mais j'ai lu ça quelque part, voilà j'espère que ça vous aidera, ciao !
              0
            5. Hmm, I messed up somewhere, sorry =s "so that the foals can go to the pasture"
              Sorry, bye!
              0
          2. on vacation
            0
            1. COMMENT ON FAIT POUR AVOIR 2 OU 3 ÉTOILES AU POULAIN POUR LE DRESSER
              0
            2. @FAFIFOFOLLEI can't brush my horse. But I use the order of the brushes.
              0
            3. @Alice37It's normal, you have to press L or R to turn in the direction you want, and then you make one turn with the first one, one turn with the second one, and normally you just have to click with the last brush and it's done. If it doesn't work, then you brush with the last one until it's done, well, I understand myself.

              Cheers
              0
            4. @mymytu as raison, ça marche
              0
          3. To do a pirouette, you need to make a closed circle. If you have other problems, let me know because I have finished the game.
            0
            1. Lili, can you help me since you've finished the game? I can't unlock the last competition: cross Egypt day. I've won all the other competitions but I can't seem to get this one, and I also can't get my foal to graze even though he has 5 stars in dressage and 5 stars in trust. Help me! I also can't unlock the last training course: cross city. What do I need to do? And when will Luc agree to let his mare be bred? My horse has 5 stars in every discipline, and it's still not working!! HELP me :(:( thank youuu :D
              0
            2. Well, I had filled all the stars to breed the mare and I got my foal =D
              0
          4. to do a spin, you need to make a closed circle
            0
            1. I have a problem, how do we get skill stars?
              And I also want to know how to get more stars with the foal and the horse.

              Please help me since you said you finished your game.
              0
            2. Moi, j'aimerais savoir comment on fait pour que Léa s'occupe des poulains, parce que ça fait bientôt 3 mois que mon cheval est chez elle et il n'est toujours pas soigné.
              0
            3. @bubullgumIf you want your horse to be treated at Léa's, you need to have the game Léa Passion Vétérinaire!!
              See you!
              0
            4. @lulu74100To earn stars in skill, you need to do dressage training.
              I'm really struggling to gain my foal's trust; I've given him carrots, but it doesn't work. What do I do???

              Please help me, thank you, kisses.
              0
            5. @bloublou56<mais comment="" on="" fait="" en="" rien="" moii="" />
              0
          5. I can't manage to do the pirouettes in dressage.
            I've tried your advice but it's not working!!!
            I just found how to do the canter pirouette: c
            But I can't manage the pirouette!! Please help me!!!
            1
            1. for the pirouette it's: v or 0
              0
            2. Hi, I'd like to help you!!!
              the galloping pirouette: C
              the simple pirouette: O
              there you go, I hope it works!!!
              0
          6. Hey hey hello people! I wanted to know how to breed our horse with Luc's mare??
            Please answer!!!
            Bye thank you!
            0
            1. To be able to mate your horse with Luc's, you need to have all the stars in "skill," "stamina," and "jumping," then go see Luc who will tell you that your horse is ready and then you'll have the choice between your horses and three mares, and you will get the foal.
              I hope that helps!
              0
          • 1
          • 2