Sgh j700

Hello, can someone help me put Java games on my Samsung SGH-J700 please? I really need assistance, thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

7 answers

  1. Re,

    I found the solution with a small software that makes jad files from jar files
    To download it click here: http://www.planete-samsung.com/index.php?autocom=Downloads&showfile=15
    2
    1. this software IS the solution
      Thank you
      except that the JAVA games installed afterwards do not work)
      0
  2. Hi, to install games on your J700, you need to put 2 files (jad and jar). Insert your micro SD memory card into the adapter and then into your PC, and place the 2 game files you want in (other files). Then, reinsert your memory card into the phone and go to (media album - memory card - other files - click on the jad file and install). Once installed, go to games and others, and there you go, you can play (I should mention that you need a memory card of 1 or 2 GB, that's the maximum for this phone). It works perfectly for me.
    0
    1. I found it fair, if you want to know, contact me at my address (yanistn@live.fr).
      0
      1. So personally, screwdriver by lifting slightly, then pushing. Yeah, it's a piece of crap.
        0
        1. I can't find the *.jad file
          Help please
          0
          1. Normally, for each game you have a jad and a jar.
            0
        2. Hello,

          I also own a Samsung J700.
          Thank you for the links to the games, but the problem is I don't know how to use uTorrent.
          So can someone send me all the game files to my email address
          team.bernard@free.fr

          Thank you.
          0
          1. Hi

            if you're interested, I managed to get Tetris, Pacman, and Casino working correctly.
            0
            1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à ça.
              0
            2. @Golazo0o9Hi

              if you want to put games on your phone,

              1- you need to install the software that comes with it: Samsung PC Studio 3
              2- download Samsung games (on Mininova for example; if you can't find it, let me know)
              3- copy the 2 files jar and jad into "other files" in the phone explorer section of the software
              4- install
              5- play
              0
            3. @fadassHi fadass, but what is jad??? I don't see that
              thank you
              0
            4. @Anonymosshi

              usually for each game, you have 2 files:
              1 JAR and 1 JAD

              you need to copy both to your phone
              there you go
              0
            5. @fadassHello
              mininova .fr or .com thank you
              -1