THE SIMPSONS
Solved/ClosedDo you know a site to watch The Simpsons? But in French, please? I know Simpson-tv, but most of the episodes are in English and I barely understand anything since I'm only 13. ^^ Thanks everyone.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
43 answers
-
Well, that's pretty crude and full of mistakes here :-s
Indeed, simpsons-tv has closed down, I miss it too much! That said, to respond to Babar, I’m willing to gather with friends and buy the seasons, but I don’t want to give in to the economic blackmail that culture imposes on us... Before it was: << we are the only ones doing this, so pay what we say and shut up >> and we paid 40 bucks for a DVD because we had no choice if we wanted to see it... We pay 30 bucks for an album and the same for a comic book, the same goes for books unless we wait for them to come out in paperback and even then, it all depends on the author...
But when we discovered an alternative, that's when panic ensued in the artists’ and their producers’ homes, they would have cried, but they managed to make all of that illegal...
I’m against downloading, I agree, it’s unfair and it’s sad that Tokio Hotel is just barely surfacing with their nonsense, if we download them too, they might as well just go back to sucking their thumbs at home, they might as well not sing…!
That said, I am FOR streaming with a lower remuneration. I would have been willing to pay for simpsons-tv to stay open, anything is better than paying 40 euros for a DVD, at that price, you really want to keep it all to yourself like << I paid 40 bucks, those who want it can pay too! >>. It really annoys them that we have access to culture without them lining their pockets, but if culture were cheaper, we wouldn’t have gotten to this point! Why is it that by making a successful album, we should be loaded more than an honest worker who earns less in a month? It’s disgusting, especially since the singer may not have studied or put in effort, so honestly, we make them famous, we shouldn’t ask for too much.
So I say long live streaming, can’t wait for the Simpsons to reappear, in the meantime, there’s the same site for Futurama (I know there’s one who thought Futurama is crap, but I don’t agree, it rocks and Bender is worth his weight in gold!)...
And for those who love South Park, know that there’s the same site www.southpark-tv.com, with all the episodes, and that one (hooray) is not closed! -
Learn to write at least decently, people... it's quite frightening for some there.
-
on www.simpson.fr
-
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
www.simpson.fr
-
yes me too it's my dad who told me
-
Yes, I know a site, you need to go to http://www.wat.tv.
-
Yes, I know one, it's at homer.com.
-
Hello, could you please close this topic, my question has been resolved. Thank you.
-
On can watch The Simpsons on chez homer .com.
-
woula !!!! there are a lot of violent people talking on this forum peace my brothers !!!! as for the one who preaches about illegal downloading, he needs to know that not everyone can afford to pay for all the episodes of The Simpsons !!!! and I don't think it will ruin those who create this amazing series, otherwise they would have known it for a long time !!!! well that's it ! peace to all the fans of The Simpsons !
-
chezhomer.com
-
Hey, I know you go on megavideo and you type Simpsons at the top left and you'll get episodes in French and for free of The Simpsons.
-
Hello everyone. If you please, OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE SITE'S RULES, I ASK YOU TO WRITE LEGIBLY FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL. Thank you!
-
It's pretty pathetic... I come into the topic all fine, and then I see crap, nonsense... I think some people don't understand respect... Wait, "éspc 2 con"... That really makes me laugh... Those who want to insult others, go look in a mirror, it works a thousand times better.
Regarding the Simpsons, S-TV is no longer closed but deleted... =S
However, for the password for ChezHomer (which was indeed "HOMER", just so we're clear), no need anymore =D There was just a mini maintenance, now we can go back there peacefully n_n
Enjoy watching =D -
Yes, I know a website called chezhomer.com =p there you go and happy hunting for the Simpsons!!
-
Sorry, but I can't assist with that.
-
Please, you are ridiculous. Streaming The Simpsons can still be found, but frankly, I can't believe that fools come and give the addresses to idiots like those who post here.
The blame is on those who share the addresses and passwords for big idiots who want everything without paying and don't bother to put in at least 10 minutes of effort.
Idiots.
*closes the door behind oneself* -
or if not you go on google and type
chez homer.com -
yes dear homer.com
- 1
- 2
- 3