THE SIMPSONS
Solved/ClosedDo you know a site to watch The Simpsons? But in French, please? I know Simpson-tv, but most of the episodes are in English and I barely understand anything since I'm only 13. ^^ Thanks everyone.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
43 answers
-
Well, that's pretty crude and full of mistakes here :-s
Indeed, simpsons-tv has closed down, I miss it too much! That said, to respond to Babar, I’m willing to gather with friends and buy the seasons, but I don’t want to give in to the economic blackmail that culture imposes on us... Before it was: << we are the only ones doing this, so pay what we say and shut up >> and we paid 40 bucks for a DVD because we had no choice if we wanted to see it... We pay 30 bucks for an album and the same for a comic book, the same goes for books unless we wait for them to come out in paperback and even then, it all depends on the author...
But when we discovered an alternative, that's when panic ensued in the artists’ and their producers’ homes, they would have cried, but they managed to make all of that illegal...
I’m against downloading, I agree, it’s unfair and it’s sad that Tokio Hotel is just barely surfacing with their nonsense, if we download them too, they might as well just go back to sucking their thumbs at home, they might as well not sing…!
That said, I am FOR streaming with a lower remuneration. I would have been willing to pay for simpsons-tv to stay open, anything is better than paying 40 euros for a DVD, at that price, you really want to keep it all to yourself like << I paid 40 bucks, those who want it can pay too! >>. It really annoys them that we have access to culture without them lining their pockets, but if culture were cheaper, we wouldn’t have gotten to this point! Why is it that by making a successful album, we should be loaded more than an honest worker who earns less in a month? It’s disgusting, especially since the singer may not have studied or put in effort, so honestly, we make them famous, we shouldn’t ask for too much.
So I say long live streaming, can’t wait for the Simpsons to reappear, in the meantime, there’s the same site for Futurama (I know there’s one who thought Futurama is crap, but I don’t agree, it rocks and Bender is worth his weight in gold!)...
And for those who love South Park, know that there’s the same site www.southpark-tv.com, with all the episodes, and that one (hooray) is not closed! -
Have you checked on YouTube???
Best regards
arno_28
--
Addicted to computers once, addicted to computers forever -
You have Simpson TV, you put that on Google and you find the site, there are 300 episodes in French there.
-
Hi Kev,
I'm sorry to tell you that for a few months now, Simpsons TV and all similar sites for watching The Simpsons for free online have been shut down because they were forced to comply with regulations.
A piece of advice: buy legally!
Because if you download and get caught on software like LimeWire or the old eMule, it can cost your parents a lot!
At Fnac, they have everything you need! -
It's a shame that this site (simpsons-tv) is closed, as it was the ONLY site to offer that.
:( -
response to pocos you say that but I'm sure you're downloading illegally
-
It is true that simpson-tv has unfortunately been closed (sniff)... because the law prohibits this kind of site.
Some find it unfair, but at the same time it causes creators and especially Matt Groening to lose a lot of money (sorry for the spelling)...
I admit that I used to go on this site^^
And simpson-tv is not the only site^^
You just need to be lucky and find the right ones because some friends of mine have already told me that they go to others but I've forgotten their names.
In short.... simpson-tv can only reopen if it pays (which is obviously not going to happen) -
it's good
-
I have a great site: http://chezhomer.com it's THE Simpsons site
See you!-
-
@randydu57I don't know if your problem accessing the site has been resolved, but before typing Homer, you need to check the cookie box for it to work. Bye.
-
-
-
Hi, there's YouTube or Dailymotion but otherwise you can wait until he agrees to reopen Simpson TV. It's true I'm on it because it was the only site where you could choose the episode or the season but well what can we do.
-
you go on YouTube
www.youtube.com -
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
-
The code for chezhomer.com is "HOMER", that's it!
The best Simpsons streaming site at the moment
cya++ -
Thank you, very good site =)
-
Thank you everyone.
-
I type Homer and it doesn't work, it tells me the code is incorrect. What exactly do I need to type??????????
-
-
@el bartoel barto c amza t a pierre puget
-
-
yes you can find the site at Homer.com
-
Ici : les Simpson
-
There's something too ...................... I'm watching W9
You can do it too and in good quality as well! -
Hello, thank you all :-)
- 1
- 2
- 3