Mapinfo 6.0 thifa - Last answer on 30 Jan 2009 2 answers Hello, I have just installed the English version of MapInfo 6.0, but I don't know how to use the software. I would like to have a user guide to learn how to use this software.Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0 Show more Related links: Getting Started with MapInfo 6.5 Music mp3 downloader 5.6.1.6 Activation key PhotoStudio 6 version 6.0.5.182 mapinfo 7.8 download router scan v2.6 or v3.6 line inclination when drawing with MapInfo 17.0.2 2 answers Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 PMK I would like you to send me the documentation in French to learn how to use MapInfo if you have it. Thanks in advance Answer 2 / 2 chtilou Hello, over there maybe? http://geomatique-nt.unige.ch/gumi/documents.htm#tutoriels
Answer 1 / 2 PMK I would like you to send me the documentation in French to learn how to use MapInfo if you have it. Thanks in advance
Answer 2 / 2 chtilou Hello, over there maybe? http://geomatique-nt.unige.ch/gumi/documents.htm#tutoriels