Convert MB ---> GB

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I would like to know how many GB 1340 MB represents?
Thank you for replying to me. Configuration: Windows XP
Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. 1 GB = 1000 MB or 1000 Mo is the same thing just like 1000 GB = 1000 Go except that the Gb is American and the Go is European.

    For example, 1 Meter = 100 centimeters
    Well, 1 GB = 1000 MB = 1,000,000 kB = 1,000,000,000 bytes

    So to convert MB (or Mo) to GB (or Go), you just need to divide by 1000:

    1340 MB = 1.34 GB

    Bye
    198
    1. Moderator
      not at all...
      1 b = 1 bit
      1 o = 1 byte = 8 bits = 1 B = 1 Byte
      and 1 GB = 1024 MB
      --
      Stop failing the Turing test!
      11
    2. et 100 Mo ça fait combien en minutes je crois que 80 Mo ça fait 1h20 c'est ça ou pas merci de me renseigner
      -1
    3. There is no way to say that if a file is 700MB then it's a movie of 1h30, because it depends on the format:

      Example:
      I have an episode of Prison Break on my phone, 40MB, 50 minutes
      I download movies (e.g. Shrek), 700MB, 1h30
      I recorded a movie with my TNT decoder, 2.93GB, 1h30
      0
    4. So what does 2315 MBytes correspond to?
      0
    5. thank you very much
      0