Installation issue Allplan

Hello,
I have the Allplan 2006 version as well as the French crack, but I can't get it to work! I have the installation manual, but it's in English! Could you please help me? Or give me the installation instructions in French? My operating system is Windows XP!!
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

30 answers

  1. <mika>78</mika> et <eve> bonjour tous les deux. Pour <mika>, j'ai la solution, je crois que je pourrais t'aider à 100 pour cent, tandis qu'<eve>, je parviens à peine à faire fonctionner Allplan 2008, mais c'est un peu complexe à expliquer. Laissez-moi vos mails, merci.</eve></mika></eve>
    4
    1. Hi, I wanted to know if you managed to install Allplan08 without getting error code 2303
      After following the cracking procedure to the letter, when I run NemSlockAdmin.exe I end up with this error code that prevents me from continuing...

      If you have the solution, or at worst Allplan06... thanks for giving me a little help lol ;)

      alex
      0
    2. Salut Spann, comment vas-tu ? Je suis à la recherche d'Allplan 2008, peux-tu m'aider ?
      Merci d'avance.
      0
    3. @gonzonleave me your email
      0
    4. @spannI’m giving you my email tafary@free.fr
      thanks in advance
      0
    5. Hello
      I have the same installation problem with Allplan 2008. I had 2006 which worked, but I uninstalled it and I can't install 2008 (code 2303...etc). There must be something to do to properly "clean" the 2006 version, but I can't manage to do it. Is it possible to get some help?
      Thank you in advance
      Best regards
      0
  2. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
    0
    1. Hello cpl tof,

      It's not too bad... you just need to reset the system angle to 0°...
      You'll find an icon that looks like a drafting square called system angle... click on it and enter the value "0" then hit enter...

      There you go, good luck
      0
      1. Hello, I have a problem with All Plan 2006 for a few days now; my drawing line and walls are no longer straight, and it results in slightly twisted walls and lines, so to speak. What should I do? Thank you.
        0
        1. Good evening, I am also looking for Allplan.
          I searched, and I can't find anything online. I managed to get Allplan 2009 but when I install it, it asks me for the license... and I don’t have it.
          Could you please help me?

          Here is my email if anyone wants to contact me: fabmaster_124@hotmail.com
          0
          1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
            1
            1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
              0
          2. Hello, well here I am back on the Forum, I myself have resigned to installing Allplan 2008 after trying all solutions, it doesn't work. Maybe it's a license problem or the program the guys leave us online (Emule).
            Allplan 2008 Bim we have to resign ourselves. My hardware far exceeds (Very far) the minimum configuration required for an installation that can be found in the .pdf Allplan 2008 Bim provided by Allplan. Believe me, it shouldn't be coming from there, or maybe there's a bug.
            I'm leaving on the basis of Emule, the Allplan 2006 Fr that I've always used, already installed two/three times at work colleagues' places. You will find this file under the name: Allplan.2006.Fr.Camille. Works on Emule.

            It installs like all the Allplan versions you may have seen, with the license story of your choice, then the .dll to copy into the Common Files/Nemetschek/Allplan folder. And to finish, the activation on the License Manager where you register the chosen license and confirm it. Then the trial period displayed in the table disappears. And you can start your Allplan, although it's 2006, without any issues.

            I won't hide it from you, I don't know the new features of 2008 Bim, but 2006 works and allows me to work without a problem, that's always a win! Be happy!!
            0
            1. I'm leaving Allplan 2006 Fr on Emule under the title:
              Allplan.2006.Fr.Camille.Works

              It works perfectly. See you later, who knows.
              0
            2. @CamilleHello Camille,
              I can't find the file in question under that name; have you renamed it since then?
              Thank you in advance!
              0
          3. Good evening! I've been trying to get Allplan for a while but I can't manage to do it, can you tell me where you got it? Thanks in advance.
            1
            1. Salut, as-tu lu tout le post ? Laisse-moi ton email, merci.
              0
            2. @spannHello!!! 6440@wanadoo.fr, here is my email, thank you.
              0
            3. @spannI'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
              0
          4. Required hardware configuration for Allplan 2008
            Minimum configuration
            • Intel® Pentium® III or compatible
            • 1 GB of RAM
            • 5 GB of available hard disk space
            • Graphics card: resolution 1280 x 1024 and 128 MB of RAM
            • Floppy disk drive
            • DVD drive
            Required software configuration
            Allplan 2008 runs on the following operating systems:
            • Workstation / Data server:
            - Recommended: Windows XP Professional Edition, Service Pack 2
            - Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2
            - Windows Vista
            - Windows 2000, Service Pack 4
            - Windows Server 2003, Service Pack 2
            Plus Internet Explorer 7

            If these conditions are not met, you will receive error message 2303 thank you
            0
            1. SLT SPANN IT'S MICHA MY EMAIL mariejoseph.philippe@orange.fr thank you
              0
              1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                0
                1. Salut, laisse-moi ton mail merci.
                  0
              2. Hello!!!
                I have the same problem as you with Allplan 2008. I've downloaded several cracks for Allplan 2008 and none of them work (error code 2303). I have Vista Ultimate x64 with Service Pack 1. I really need help; I need to be up to speed on several architectural software like Allplan, AutoCAD, and Photoshop to find a job, and I can't install a single one because of this damn Vista x64. It would be really cool if you could help me with the installation. Thanks in advance. My email: nicolas2curbignois@hotmail.com
                0
                1. Re good evening everyone. I just downloaded the different Word documents from eMule, but it's just a straightforward copy of the explanations provided with the Allplan 2008 DVD found on eMule; unfortunately, I didn't find yours Spann. I ran another test, but I'm still getting error message 2303. I really hope it works soon, good night to all!
                  0
                  1. Camille,

                    Have you resolved your error 2303 issue?
                    If not, did you have a 2006 version of Allplan before?
                    0
                2. For the Spann config: Vista pack 1, Intel Core2 Duo CPU T7300 2.00GHz, 2GB RAM, 32-bit operating system, Windows performance index 4.5, Manufacturer "MSI", graphics card: Nvidia 8800G

                  Best regards, Email: poeme.bzh@live.fr
                  0
                  1. Good evening everyone, I just tried out Allplan 2008 BIM, the DVD of over 3GB found on eMule. Well, it's not working. I just read the messages, apparently I'm not the only one in a panic. The eMule version of Allplan 2006 worked fine on my Vista PC, which is only 9 months old and cost 1900 Euros. I'm leaving my email, to you Stann, so you can let me know the steps to follow. I'm also downloading a .txt file on eMule, I hope it's yours. Thanks to everyone who has the right steps to follow. We need to spread the good info, we rely on those who know. Best regards. Email: poeme.bzh@live.fr
                    0
                    1. Hello!!!!!

                      This morning I’m back on this site to explain to everyone where the problem in installing Allplan software comes from.

                      As far as you are concerned, I think you have the Allplan software version emule.
                      Allplan 2006 works very well with Windows XP Service Pack 1 or 2 and also with Vista. However, regarding version 2008, to avoid installation problems, it works very well with Windows Vista (Home edition, etc...) with a good PC configuration of 2GB of RAM and a good graphics card. If you don’t have this configuration, the PC will always display an error message with code 2303, I believe. There you go, now you know everything. For the installation, there’s a Word document in emule that explains it very well. Thank you and have a nice Sunday.
                      0
                      1. Salut Spanje, je te laisse mon mail c'est tafary@free.fr.
                        0
                      2. Hello spann
                        I would like to have Allplan 2008 but I can't download it.
                        Can you help me by telling me how I should go about it?

                        Thank you

                        make69
                        0
                      3. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                        0
                      4. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                        0
                    2. YES TINOU
                      CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT CONFIGURATION YOU'RE USING? LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL.
                      0
                      1. Hello

                        I am noticing a recurring issue when installing Allplan 2008 on code 2303 during the license installation, a problem I also have
                        SPANN you who always responds and seems to find solutions can you inform me of the steps to follow or send me by email the elements that would solve this issue.
                        Thank you for your quick response

                        toinou
                        0
                        1. Hi Alex, I have received your message and I apologize for the delay. I'm getting back to you regarding Allplan 2008; it only works with Windows Vista and a minimum of 2GB of RAM, or the same configuration under XP Service Pack 2. As for version 2006, it works well with XP, even with 512MB. For anyone having installation problems and who would like my assistance, please leave me your emails. Thank you.
                          2
                          • 1
                          • 2